The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

That song sucks! But not as bad as....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ey, doncha be knockn' ma luft balloons song. I likes that 'n. Embarassed
German version > English version
There's just something great about listening to a song you can't understand and suddenly hearing someone exclaim "Capn' Kirk!" in the middle of it. lol

^^^ yeah, but I can't listen to it without also remembering her hairy armpits. Oh, the humanity.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 pm

I've only ever heard the audio, not seen the video. I had it playing just now, but was in another tab going through the Posts since last visit page.
Guess that's a good thing. Just be glad she's not a dwarven woman. They have beards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:12 am

Shocked
well still found worse for ya!!!

affraid
Back to top Go down
Enorag
Second Nation
Enorag

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:50 am

If it hasn't already been posted:

I can already feel the shame of linking to that silent
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:25 am

Shocked
well let's stay in the 80!

expects this is in ETW playlist
*snickers*
Back to top Go down
-ZeeK-
Second Nation
-ZeeK-

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 pm

I am sick of this extremely crappy song, its on the radio every hour and everyone thinks its the best song ever, its a pile of crap and I hate it with a passion!
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 am

Shocked
yeah that's bad all righty
here for me the worse
can't find the song I wanted to post.. not about to listen to anymore to find it
so it's that song from Old Dirty Bastard where he says you know my name....
booooo
well here ya go!

I need some rock now!
lol!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:44 am

I am sick of this extremely crappy song, its on the radio every hour and everyone thinks its the best song ever, its a pile of crap and I hate it with a passion!

Sad

I like that song. Actually I find jet to be one of today's more original musicians.

From DBZ Abridges series
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:46 am

This song is pretty funny. Had to look up the lyrics to get what they were saying in some of it, though. What really puts it over the top, though, is this awful video. (The actual song doesn't even start until about 55 seconds in.)

Now, I have to respect a song that manages to work in words like "cloister" and "cerebral". To top it off, the song is about chess. Just don't think it gets better/badder than that. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:47 am

Laughing

well yes I came back to this!
nananafeelgoodnanananaalright!
OMG I need coffee!
:bom:
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:24 pm

This song is pretty funny. Had to look up the lyrics to get what they were saying in some of it, though. What really puts it over the top, though, is this awful video. (The actual song doesn't even start until about 55 seconds in.)

Now, I have to respect a song that manages to work in words like "cloister" and "cerebral". To top it off, the song is about chess. Just don't think it gets better/badder than that. Laughing

You know it's from the musical, "Chess", right? Which is all about chess?

Personally, I've always liked the song. I even (looks at Toxxy), have it in my collection.

Perhaps we can all agree on this:
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Cool
In awe at ETW's "collection"
Very Happy= :D
*looks mildly innocent then strikes with*

ewwwwwwwwww
I now need cleansing anime style hardcore japanese will do!
disclamer Idid not watch this vid the bare fact that I posted it.. searched for it is an abomination, I shall probably return to edit with some celine dion or something so quote fast if ya can because I sure ain't a frigging "d" fan!
affraid
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Did not know it was from a musical. And this (One Night) is one of the songs I don't turn off when it comes on the radio. It's funny, and different. It was really mostly the video that made me post it.

The big "D" just bought Marvel Comics the other day.
It is a sad time. Sad

Back to top Go down
thatone
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Check this out.