The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Gran Turismo 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If you are looking for people to play it with I think Street still has and plays it a lot.

I do play it a lot, and I have no intention of trading this game in.

Nice pics. It reminds me that I have some I need to upload.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:32 pm

I do play it a lot, and I have no intention of trading this game in.

Nice pics. It reminds me that I have some I need to upload.

DO IT!! Shocked I'll see if I can upload a few more/find some worthy enough to be uploaded! Laughing
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Found some more Very Happy= :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This one deserves some explanation. I was driving neither of these cars, they were purely AI! It was taken during the All Lamborghini race. These 2 Miuras were the only 2 in the race. I just thought it was cool that they were side by side perfectly coming out of a corner Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:00 am

I do plan on it, I'm just too lazy to copy them and upload them.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:11 am

I do plan on it, I'm just too lazy to copy them and upload them.

Haha, good point Cool I too am like this atm.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:11 pm

WoW, that double Miura shot is epic... I was sure you'd Photoshopped it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks Leo! At first I thought the game was glitching out!! Shocked
Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:54 pm

They're not in full resolution or quality cuz I uploaded them to facebook first but there they are.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:26 pm

That 350 under the tree looks awesome, Racer. Very Happy= :D

Loving the Skyline-Dojo set too. Clap
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks Leo, I think knowing a thing or two about photography helps. The last shot of the Skyline set (going down the list, the side view almost) is my favorite one. That one with the Evo shooting down the hill is another one of my faves. I love the perspective on that one.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 am

I like the very first one and the second Lamborghini SuperVeloce...

I just tried the first race in the Expert Challenge series in the seasonal events. They're hard! No I got up to 4th then quit when I realised I was on my last lap Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Yeah dude, no joke those races are tough. Best I could place in them was third in one race lol. After that I just said forget those and moved on to the Super GT events.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:06 pm

I had another go, I came 2nd but wasn't quick enough to get anywhere near 1st though... I WANT THAT TICKET!!! Excited But seriously, I'm happy that they've decided to put cars as prizes in these events/made them challenging Cool Thumbs up from i-like-ninjas PD.

Shocked I've spammed those Super GT races so much, I think I've gained a few kilos Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:13 am

Yeah, definitely makes it worth the challenge.
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:47 pm

I like the very first one and the second Lamborghini SuperVeloce...

I just tried the first race in the Expert Challenge series in the seasonal events. They're hard! No I got up to 4th then quit when I realised I was on my last lap Laughing

Here's my tunes for the Expert Challenges if you still need help. Wink

Lotus
Spoiler:

Subaru
Spoiler:

I don't think you'll need to purchase everything I used for the Fiat race, but here's what mine had.
FIAT500
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks for those tips and settings, they may just come in handy.

Today I noticed that they announced if Sebastian Vettel wins the 2011 F1 title, everybody gets a freebie X2010 (for a limited time only) to commemorate the occasion! More info here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Glad to see the GT 5 guys are doing stuff like this, along with the Christmas themed music that played on the GT Life screen around Christmas time.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:25 am

@TheLastNinja, Thanks for the tunes but I already beat the races! Very Happy= :D I used a similar set-up anyhow.

@Street, Do you think they will give the S.Vettel style X2010?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:16 am

Street, Do you think they will give the S.Vettel style X2010?

I'm pretty sure they will haha, seeing as they're commemorating his achievement.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:45 pm

That's cool, I like the livery on that one the most and I already own a Prototype. Rolling Eyes I could use it to practice for the S.Vettel challenge but I'm too lazy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:56 pm

The "prototype" ones are the solid colored ones available for purchase at the dealership right?
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 am

The Prototype is an all Carbon Fibre body with basic livery similar to the purchasable ones you're referring to. Only difference is that this one is only avaible by golding all of the S.Vettel Special events. Because I'm SO good at this game, I had to trade 2 drift cars for mine Rolling Eyes (Haven't even attempted them yet) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:23 pm

*Casually win gold trophy with free X1 and getting 5m Cr. Razz*
I don't know why, but I did have as much fun with GT5 as I did with 4. I'm not kidding you - I can get bored going around in the menu.. I'm still only Level 22 as well Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:56 pm

The Prototype is an all Carbon Fiber body with basic livery similar to the purchasable ones you're referring to. Only difference is that this one is only available by golding all of the S.Vettel Special events. Because I'm SO good at this game, I had to trade 2 drift cars for mine Rolling Eyes (Haven't even attempted them yet) Laughing

Ah I see. Those challenges are specifically designed to be hard just because it's the best car in the game, and the carbon fiber prototype is the sickest of all the versions lol. So naturally, you've got to be very good to get your hands on one lol.

I still need to do a bit more practicing with this car. I got the Gold on that Suzuka challenge, but man did I have a hard getting that car under control. I'm scared to take it onto some of the more complitated courses like the Nordschleiffe. Shocked No
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:42 pm

I've driven on nearly every course in the X2010... So far any high speed to low speed corner screws you up a bit too much... So tracks like Le Mans and Fuji truly do disrupt your distance-braking gauge. You'd think that practicing is the only thing that will let you get better. This car, no animal, is just so unpredictable...
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Spec II comes out in several hours. I'll probably update it, see what's new, play online for a few races, crash and rage quit. Then go back to playing something else. I'm gonna start playing again, but I'll have to trade all of the cars I like from my GT5 account to my main account and start over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5   Gran Turismo 5 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: