The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Mortal Kombat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:09 pm

I was looking through all the pages in the sony stuff and I noticed no one ever posted a mortal kombat thread ( if there is I need glasses! ) I love mortal kombat but when mk vs dc came out I began to lose intrest in it and moved on the FPS. This new trailer is getting me more and more excited about the new mortal kombat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am

Win, nuff said.
cheers
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:54 pm

anyone planning on getting this?

I had no interest, but was bored so I tried the demo, and it practically instantly sold me.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:45 am

This looks AWESOME !!!!!!!. Can see why it's been banned in Aussie though. Pretty brutal some of those finishing moves.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
anyone planning on getting this?

I had no interest, but was bored so I tried the demo, and it practically instantly sold me.
im getting it
i love mk and mk was my 1st game i ever played Laughing
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 am

You bet your hawt ass Ill be gettin' this game!!
Mortal Kombat  486751
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:56 pm

amazing how no one talks about this game at all on here, but apparently a lot of people are definitely getting it
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:04 pm

The game is fun. I've been playing MK since the first one. Arcade style. Tried to pre-order the Collectors Edition and GameStop said there were no more available, thats when I hacked them all into little pieces- FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Does that work, Nobody?
Cool
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Cool
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Lol that tree is like "OMNOMNOMNOM"
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Lol that tree is like "OMNOMNOMNOM"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:54 am

is anybody planning on preordering at best buy but would prefer the scorpion preorder bonus by chance?

I really want the sub preorder, but dont want to go through best buy to get it
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:13 pm

is anybody planning on preordering at best buy but would prefer the scorpion preorder bonus by chance?

I really want the sub preorder, but dont want to go through best buy to get it
nope sorry i don't have a bestbuy near me
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 pm

full soundtrack
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 pm

The new Mortal Kombat looks amazing, demo was pretty fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:29 am

I'm having lots of fun playing the demo with my brother. I think he really has fun because he beats me sometimes, which is a nice change for him. I really truly enjoy him challenging me=forsure buy.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:38 am

I don't know why but I always feel happy when I see other people having a good time who are usually quite people .
This game looks awesome , I think I'm just repeating myself there .
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:37 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
I don't know why but I always feel happy when I see other people having a good time who are usually quite people .
This game looks awesome , I think I'm just repeating myself there .
well it seems general consensus is the game is a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:06 am

Its bloody mayhem with dismemberments. Thats always fun for all the family.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:50 am

This game has ridiculous amounts of content. 24 default characters each with their own story plus however many unlockable characters there are (I dont think they have announced any unlockables, just said that there are some) then there is the challenge tower which is 300 floors. and the krypt which is basically their unlocking system, with all the shit ton of unlockables they have in the game. Then there is the fight ladder, and the tag team mode. and thats just what I know of just the single player stuff.

EDIT: Crap. totally forgot about the 4 "test your...." modes (test your sight, test your might etc.)
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Lol yeah this game looks like it will pwn. Poor Kratos.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Kratos fits in so well.

My main problem with this game is that I am not an MK fan. I dont really know any of the characters aside from sub, scorpion, sonya, and raiden. which I only vaguely remember from when I played MK 1 when I was like 5 years old. There are so many interesting looking characters, but I have no clue where to start. I'll probably be using sub a lot (got good with him from all the time playing the demo) and also kratos just cuz.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:41 pm

So you're getting it for PS3?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:48 pm

yea, no way am I going to attempt to play this with a shitty ass 360 D-Pad
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Mmmm, controllers for PS3 have smaller dead zone and are less stiff = more precise. Also lighter : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mortal Kombat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: