The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Mortal Kombat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Sony posted this on their Playstation facebook page, something that I think you guys might like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Due to the recent PSN outage, Mortal Kombat for PS3 will now be playable online without need for the Kombat Pass. This is a temporary solution that will only be available while Playstation Store is unavailable. Once PlayStation Store is back up, users will be able to enter the Kombat Pass code included with Mortal Kombat or purchase a Kombat Pass for $9.99.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Thank you Grey!!

Why would anyone pay for a Kombat Pass for 9.99?
This isnt Xbox, THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm scared of the lag...you'll see.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:48 pm

^^fact lag is terrible
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Nice Grey. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:26 am

Yeah, played my first and only MP lastnight. The lag won. Nuff said.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:08 pm

anyone up for a MK King of the hill tonight? how about in 2 hours. thats 8pm PST. I might start it earlier, or someone else can start it too
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 am

IDK man, I wont be on til probably 11pm, mountain time, if I see anyone on Ill invite.
Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Lost MK Fatalities   Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:49 pm

lol

I like the donkey kong one
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:02 am

My fav is the Excite Bike, man that game was so fun!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Late to the party (what else?) but since I did receive a copy of this game for Christmas I had to at least try it.
I played through almost every MK game and they just kept getting worse and worse by the title, so I had really no hopes for this game.

OWNALITY on Reo's face Embarassed

This game does seem to have the same kind of depth that SSFIV provided and I LOVE that.
The game feels so fluid and balanced and I just am finding myself switching characters all the time, they are all so much fun, haha.

Had some major trouble dealing with Shao Khan at first but once you get those combos going and learn his pattern than he's just the same pushover as in the previous games.

Best gaming gift in a long time Very Happy= :D

MK is better than ever!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:08 pm

I have 2 broken controllers thanks to Shao Khan. There hasnt been a game since nes that has engaged such rage in me as to crush the controller in my hand.

If you ever want to online let me know. I found the matches were a bit tough due to the lag, but its still neat playing against real people.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Hahaha, poor Six.
Give me some time to go in-depth with 1-2 characters and then we'll have an over-the-top bloody dance in Goro's Pit, yeah? Laughing

Have you purchased any of the DLC characters? If so, did you find it worthwhile?
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Six wrote:
I have 2 broken controllers thanks to Shao Khan. There hasnt been a game since nes that has engaged such rage in me as to crush the controller in my hand.

If you ever want to online let me know. I found the matches were a bit tough due to the lag, but its still neat playing against real people.
to beat shao khan is to shot him
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm always up for being beaten up online lol. I was so impressed with this MK. Beautiful and back to it's glory day roots.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Broke my only controller thanks to shao khan, threw it at the wall... The wall won.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm

LOL. When I get angry with a game, I take it as a sign to turn it off... usually I end up beating what troubled me on the first go after the break too.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:12 pm

I take it as a challange to a fist fight, Never win in those situations Razz
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:57 am

Played the demo a few weeks back and really enjoyed it but again, I need to clear up my game backlog first !

I really like the x-ray moves and the simpler fighting mechanics. also a lot easier to see what's going on in comparison to MvC3, the last fighter I bought
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Hm? Simpler? Are you comparing to previous Mortal Kombat games, or other games?

The x-rays are pretty cool. I don't really use them anymore, since I deal much more damage by using the super meter for enhanced special moves in combos. Razz
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 pm

just a guess but he probably means compared to other fighters. Mk is pretty easy to get into relatively speaking
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
just a guess but he probably means compared to other fighters. Mk is pretty easy to get into relatively speaking

Yeah you're right Wink, there's still depth there but the mechanics are easier for me to learn.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:15 am

yea, im in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat    Mortal Kombat  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: