The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread   Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Ill be uploading some startcraft gameplay vids for you guys. Ill include gameplay from me/friends/interesting or cool vids.

i may have the first up by later tonight. we'll see.

If anyone would like to post up their own gameplays, they can go right ahead Very Happy= :D
im new so my stuff will be a bit sloppy compared to "pros" lol
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread   Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:03 am

Oh yay, I enjoy watching Starcraft 2 videos even though the majority of the time I don't really understand what's happening in them. Are you planning to put a commentary over the top of the videos? It makes them much more interesting to be honest. But looking forward to them non the less.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread   Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 am

Do a commentary!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread   Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 am

haha maybe on the next one. i already recorded the vid. ill make sur ei do at at least one
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread   Starcraft 2 Gameplay Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:51 am

Alright guys, first vid is up. I think this was like my 5th or 6th online game, so its a bit sloppy compared to what youll see from seasoned players. the game looks one sided, but it wouldnt have been if hadnt blown it when that first viking attacked my starport while it was being built. i didnt realize that ironchest had gone with an air based army or that his spawn was beside mine. if he held out and got a couple more vikings and a couple banshees he would have mopped the floor with me cause i had no AA turrets set up yet.

sorry about the quality Embarassed i forgot to record in high settings

this vids kinda boring cause its just the set up for what happens in part 2. also, the jumpy movement of the camera is because i had the replay set to fast mode and follow my ingame actions. next one will be floating cam Smile and ill show both sides rather than just my POV
Spoiler: