The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now   Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Here you post your favorite fanfics and/or what you're reading now.

So far, my favorite has to be a tie between Random Doom, A Little Night Music, Smiles of a Summer Night (A Little Night Music's sequal,) Tales of Flame, Shade of Darkness, and The Darkness Within. (Most of those have a TVTropes.com page/mention.)

But right now I'm reading [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It takes place in the same world as Tales of Flame, but is by a different Author.

If I get the chance, I'll read Two Weeks Notice (the only Resident Evil Fanfic to make this list.)
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now   Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now 811307

I think you posted it in the wrong board. This one ("Fan Fiction/Creative writing") is for fanfiction written by members. I am moving this to the Random Chat > Books section. However, you might want to check out the "Book Recommendations" thread in the board. I am leaving this thread open just because I feel that the other thread is more for literature by known authors, whilst this one could be for fanfiction you can recommend.

Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now 923363

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now   Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:58 pm

O RLY? This is the "Books, Magazines, and Comics" section. None of these are books or magazines (although Random Doom is a comic) so I thought it would make more sense to put these under "FanFiction/Creative Writing."
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now   Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
O RLY? This is the "Books, Magazines, and Comics" section. None of these are books or magazines (although Random Doom is a comic) so I thought it would make more sense to put these under "FanFiction/Creative Writing."

Are you questioning me? Yes, "oh, really". The section for creative writing is not for commenting on readings but for publishing your own writings. The section titled "FanFiction/Creative Writing" is there for members to post their own writings. The section under "Books, Magazines, and Comics" is there to comment on readings members like. If the problem for you is that the title of the board does not include the word "fanfiction" on it, then the answer to that is that when we created the board we did not think of fanfiction as a main category. The point I made is that "Books, Magazines, and Comics" is for reviewing writing made by others. The section "FanFiction/Creative Writing" is for posting writing made by members. Your thread is for reviewing/commenting, thus it should be in this section. If you plan to write your own, then it should be in the other section. If the problem is thet title, you could have asked us to include the word "fanfiction" in the description of the board.

It is not wise to question an admin's decision when you already had an explanation of why this thread had been moved and when PMs could have been used if in doubt. I am not as patient as others. Just so you know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now   Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm

"SoD" and "TDW" were cancelled by their respective authors, so I'm sad. I started reading "Two Weeks Notice" and that cheered me up. I got caught up on "Smiles of a Summer Night,"
Spoiler:

and "Random Doom,"
Spoiler:

Also my newer fanfic "The Prince and The Prisoner" was accidentally posted on FF.net, but judging on such positive feedback on what I thought was a bad first chapter, "TPATP" just might be my "Sun and Moon." (Great fic BTW)
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now   Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:43 am

I know this thread is old.. but i can't find anywhere else to post what fanfics I'm reading, so whoops.. sorry if I wasn't meant to revive this Embarassed

Anyways, Twilight fanfics. I KNOW OKAY.. but Jasper.. is... hnnnnggg..

Reading this one atm:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've read this one,

Just gotta finish reading the second part of it.

And my list of ~to read~ are these:

All by the same lovely lady, she's a talented writer and captures Jasper perfectly Excited

I'm a super softy for Jasper and his ~alter ego~ "The Major" which is essentially his inner killing machine/beast side from when he fought and lead the Newborn Army wars back when he was in the Civil War... he's goregous and an empath, quiet and mysterious, yet a total sweetheart when you get to know him.
He's the most amazing male vampire character in the Twilight series, mainly because he's the only one I see as a "true" vampire.
His body covered in scars of other bite marks he received in the war, he's the ultimate killing machine when he needs to be, and is damn attractive while doing it too.
He isn't afraid to admit he was once a monster, and he consumed human blood, he's gone vegetarian but slips up every now and then, and I can't help but feel sympathetic towards him. He's been manipulated into someone he's not by his "mate" Alice Cullen, and in many of the fanfics I read, he ends up with Bella who allows him to fall back into who he was before the Cullens forced him to be all prim and proper.
He's a cowboy at heart, and when he's comfortable with who he is, his southern accent shines through and his heart stopping smirking smile makes me smile like an idiot too.

Jasper Whitlock is just the most amazing character ever. I love him so much Kiss
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now   Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:20 am

I read a whole book in 10 days. It's amazing how re-addicted you can get after not reading for so long. Book was called "Jac of Hearts"

Pretty good, romance/drama/mystery. Kind of sappy but still worth a read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now   Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Fanfictions and/or What You're Reading Now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Books, magazines, and comics-
Jump to: