The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:47 am

Quote :
Based on its reception, AMC renewed the series for a second season of 13 episodes to debut on October 16, 2011, at 9:00 pm EST.

Quote :
Prior to the start of season 2, a 6-part webisode series aired October 3, 2011 on AMC's website. The webisodes detail the events just when the world ended, specifically the life of Hannah, also known as "bicycle girl," who appeared in the first episode of the series

Quote :
The premiere will be a 90-minute episode, similar to the pilot episode. After the first seven episodes air, the series will go on hiatus, and then return on February 12, 2012, where the final six episodes of the season will begin airing.

I'm guessing February is when it will make its way over here, unless the Irish channels manage to snap it up the same way they did with Lost and show it a week later.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Quote :
Prior to the start of season 2, a 6-part webisode series aired October 3, 2011 on AMC's website. The webisodes detail the events just when the world ended, specifically the life of Hannah, also known as "bicycle girl," who appeared in the first episode of the series

I might watch that sometime. It sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:37 pm

I liked the first season untill the last episode, it didn't tickle my fancy. I still have high hopes for this season though
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Great show...Loved the first season.. I got it set up for season pass . Season 1 is on Netflix now too. I'll check out the webisodes on AMC for sure.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:11 pm

I didnt know about the webisode. Cool. Thanks Liam
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:42 pm

I watched about 5 webisodes last night. They are about 3 minutes long on average with a commericial before each play. They are as good as the show..... even better in some respects as it shows regular people going through the initial Zombie takeover instead of someone who slept through it all like the Sheriff in the TV series.
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:32 pm

whatever happened to the asian kid and the muscle car?

Glenn's still alive, but was saddened to watch the others take apart his new car for gas and parts.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:03 pm

doh!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:49 pm

are the webisodes on youtube or do you have to go to the amv websight ?
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:56 pm

They are on the AMC website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 pm

thanks rr, ill be watching those right after i watch the premiere
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Season opener was tonight!

Thank tech nerds for DVR!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 pm

watcching it right now wooot
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Season opener was pretty great.

I am amazed at how good they are at building tension and not just in the obvious moments where something's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:44 am

why o why did my housemates and i think that no cable would be a good idea? Tantrum
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:14 am

More money for games?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:25 am

To be honest about the ending, Rick did ask for a sign of what was to come. They are frickked.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:46 pm

So, before i go on, do not open the spoiler if you haven't seen the season opener, or in general dont want things spoiled for you.

Spoiler:

I was impressed with the season opener despite many people telling me it was dumb. This show still rocks so far.
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Six That IMDB thing doesn't always work because they are often wrong and the possible plot directions, especially in this show. Building a mystery... one show at a time.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Six That IMDB thing doesn't always work because they are often wrong and the possible plot directions, especially in this show. Building a mystery... one show at a time.

true I suppose.
I forgot how cliffhanger they make every ep. too. ugh...the wait is killing me!

I still want to know what the scientist whispered to him. Mad
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Yeah, that whisper. Grrr...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Yeah, that whisper. Grrr...

Spoiler:

Fridge Logic Time!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:34 pm

I can't wait for tonights episode. I'm hooked bad and I'm man enough to admit it.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:14 am

Darn, does this show end with a cliffhanger every week ?? Just a little peak of life pre-virus this week. I love seeing that kind of stuff , a little backround will explain some plot points from last year I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (AMC)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: