The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 pm

I've recently learned what happens in the comics has little to do with the show, but remember how Lori died in the comics? That's what I imagine will happen to Beth and Lil Asskicker.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:10 am

You've got a point, Kid.. Thinking

Me and Six have been watching the seasons marathon all week.
It's weird to see how the characters have evolved through out the series.
I can't wait for the season's fanale.. But it's going to suck big zombie balls at the same time. Sad
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:35 am

Stupid season finales. Gotta love em cuz they're so awesome and hate to wait for your show to come back. This show is so well done, that I'm not even grossed out by the zombies. Even last weeks final scene had my "allergies" acting up. Eyes all watery and nose sniffly and stuff.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:40 am

I literally haven't watched much of it since they came back from their mid season break.. I see little bits and pieces when I walk past my dad and I see Rick standing there all professional like and shiz.

But yeah, should probably get back into watching it.. Thinking

Also, saw this and pictured Rick getting himself one of them Laughing

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:54 am

That's funny. I find it kinda funny that the majority of the cast is not American. When they give interviews with their different accents, I get a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:25 am

Swift, is that you in your picture? Because that's a mighty awesome cosplay Very Happy= :D

Don't laugh that I can't remember Swift's real name or gender >_<
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:19 am

I'm a man baby, YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:37 am

We are all man children in some way, here in the Nation.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:41 am

I'm a man child too? scratch
okay then Laughing

Oh, and my dad was all "COME WATCH THIS EPISODE" the latest one, and I was like "LALALA, I DON'T WANNA SEE IT, I HAVE SO MANY TO CATCH UP ON!" and then I stupidly asked if it was about Rick and he just said "watch the last few minutes and see"

HE LIED. it wasn't about rick at all!

Crying or Very sad

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Tonight Daryl AKA Norman Readus is on Chris Hardwick's Show right after TWD. I think it might be worth seeing
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:56 am

Damn, the Gov'nuh has tottally freakin' lost it. I mean, more than usual.
Spoiler:

Also, relevent and funny:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:34 pm

DING DONG THE B!TCH IS DEAD!! cheers
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:09 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 am

Well said. All in all, a good finale. Ups, downs, and a lot of subtle messages.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:47 am

Spoiler:

pale
Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 am

due to the end of this season i went on the hunt for the series of novels and could only find the 2nd collection book not sure which titles were in it but I want the first pack before I get the 2nd, oh well I guess I might as well get the 2nd while I can find it, lol
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 am

You an get the digital versions from the IDW site.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
due to the end of this season i went on the hunt for the series of novels and could only find the 2nd collection book not sure which titles were in it but I want the first pack before I get the 2nd, oh well I guess I might as well get the 2nd while I can find it, lol

Im almost finished with Compendium one and I would recommend it to late starters of the TWD comics like myself. It takes your thru #1 to #48 of the original novels and is over a thousand pages. It is the actual size of the graphic novels or close enough that I did not notice any difference and uses nice heavyweight paper and binding so it won't fall apart on you . There is a 2nd compendium available about the same length. You can get them at Amazon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:22 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:48 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (AMC)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: