The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:29 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:03 am

I stopped watching this show again, its too uneven, boring and there is always this up and down with the quality of each episode, I'm not sure if I'll watch it again in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:14 am

I tried watching it myself Jolli, started the second season, got bored on the second episode. Just something about it annoyed me, so you're not the only one gone off it really.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:47 am

I know right, I can't really put my finger on what is missing but I find myself just forcing myself to watch them and that isn't too much fun IMO, even though people say S3 is better I just can't drudge through the molasses of the first and second season.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:56 am

I get where both of you are coming from.
It can drag out in areas..
And I'm still not sure as to why it's all about conflict.. Like all the time.

I do realize that during a zombie ( or walkers to be correct ) apocalypses there would be panic and a means to protect what you believe to be yours, but I would think there would be other things that would out-weigh that..
Like.. Oh I don't know.. Surviving. Keeping you and yours safe. Preparing for harsh seasons. Looking for answers as to why this began and if there is any rescue attempt being made...
And they do but killing each other is their main objective.
That's what annoys me.. Because on every time , someone is going to plot against someone else and there is a 3 episode stand off.

That being said.. I can't wait for season 4. I have to see it though. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:59 am

There is just something about the characters that makes me think "Would you just shoot that person so you don't end up dead."

Least it doesn't annoy me as much as Revolution. I just wanted to shoot one of the main characters 15 minutes in for being so stupid.

I'll stick with Game of Thrones.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:00 am

Same here, can't just people get along... like for once instead of having an angsty reason to try to kill everyone.

I'm also not a fan of ricks "method" of talking seriously. Like... tilt your head 30 degrees, squint your eyes and talk like you're out of breath and can't scream.
Rick Screams plenty in the Graphic novels.

What Liam said also...
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:32 pm

I LOVE TWD !! Its not a movie, its a show thats designed to last a decade.. of course its may not be for everybody. I enjoy the interaction between the characters and the way they grow I don't mind if its not all 24/7 zombies. Watching the Governor unwind last season was spectacular the way it was done over the whole season. I also have no problem with Lincoln Grimes acting, I didn't enjoy his "Lori" hallucinations crap but no show is perfect (except for GOT) As far as nonstop Zombie action they are the elephant in the room, everybody knows they are there..... My wife will watch this with me, a rare treat when it comes to scifi stuff.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Yes... GOT is perfect...
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 am

Eh, I seem to be easily entertained, even if I'm also very picky at the same time. Razz

I do get what you mean with the up and down quailty with each episode, Jolli. Although, it was nothing that made me go "Meh, I'm out."

Personally, I liked S2 a bit more than S3. S3 had a strong start, but then it became kinda flat/off-putting with the town. Things got better with the Morgan ep and then Merle becoming ";-;7".

I don't think anyone enjoyed Rick going cuckoo. Laughing

Can't get into GoT, myself.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:48 am

Wanna hear something sad about GoT?

I found season 2 on Demand. So I thought.. Hmmm.. I'll just pick it up from here and see is I like it..
My child was taking a nap at the time. Mid-way through the first episode of the second season, she woke up. She walked over to the t.v. and started watching. Eye's glued. I was preparing her sippy cup or whatever..
When it showed them killing the baby. My Buggy started to cry. Sad I could run fast enough to change that channel and I felt like shit about it.
So.. I don't I'll be watching that show for at least 16 years when she turns adult.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:00 am

Dang... Definitely not a show to watch with kids in the house. Probably shoulda given you some warning about that Cel...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:16 am

Well I think I already knew it. Anything on HBO is a "off limit's" viewing.
But I really didn't think to turn if off the minute she called out that she was awake.

I will say that, it made me feel like a crappy Mother. And as much as I could, I tried to explain that it was all just "pretend".

God I felt like shit that day though. I let her watch Team Umizoomi for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:30 am

Ah sure she'll be fine. You might feel bad but no lasting damage done. I watched all the Freddies while I was still young. Long way to go before that level of damage can be done.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:16 am

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wanna hear something sad about GoT?

I found season 2 on Demand. So I thought.. Hmmm.. I'll just pick it up from here and see is I like it..
My child was taking a nap at the time. Mid-way through the first episode of the second season, she woke up. She walked over to the t.v. and started watching. Eye's glued. I was preparing her sippy cup or whatever..
When it showed them killing the baby. My Buggy started to cry. Sad I could run fast enough to change that channel and I felt like shit about it.
So.. I don't I'll be watching that show for at least 16 years when she turns adult.

Ahh don't sweat it... When my kids saw something like that I would use it as a learning tool. " Looks like that baby didn't listen to its Dad about not crossing the street eh ? "
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:56 am

You're lucky she didn't see the Red Wedding episode there Cel.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:11 am

Laughing Lmao RR!Plus 1.
Not a bad idea. Thinking

Julz- If it's anything like that episode I would start cryin. I can't stand my baby crying like that. It was a scared cry. Broke my freaking heart.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:12 am

Be all kicking at the tv and going "There baby mammy kicked the shit out of the bad man."

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (AMC)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: