The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Walking Dead (AMC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:05 am

Every episode I seen does seem to go by the cliffhanger formula.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:34 am

It was a good ep last night.

Now the week long wait. Sad
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Not too long of a wait now ! WD is one sow that does not last long on the DVR in my house.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:49 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm

I can't wait! Only 5 hours until I'm done work, and will be home watching tonights episode.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 am

An old joke;

Two men are walking through the forest .... about two hundred yards away they spot a huge grizzly bear rearing up on its hind legs getting ready to charge. As the bear gets on all fours and begins to run towards the two men... one man drops to his knee and tightens his shoelaces........???

"Do you think lacing up those boots will let you outrun that bear ?" says the other guy.

" No, ....... I only have to outrun you."
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:26 am

Tonight's episode ended stupidly, imo.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:30 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:58 am

Good episode and another cliffhanger. Surprise ! Still my favorite show this season.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:33 am

"Good thing we didnt do anything stupid, like shoot it."
The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 886746
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Glenn always was my favorite for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:59 pm

He was painfully awkward.

That whole scene just made me want to cry for that poor poor woman.
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:25 am

Since I'm the most Glenn-like in the nation, I should say that the zombie apocalypse would help lessen the awkwardness of the situation. I don't know why, it just would.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:29 am

Tonights the night I been waiting for all week. Gawd, I'm going to have serious withdrawal when this season is over.
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:17 am

Zombies in the barn? Oh Hershel. The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 1931472354
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Dere is some sneaky stuff going on here and Im a get to the bottom of it. Mad scientist crap ?? Cure research??? Who knows. Yay for Glenn getting him some second helpings !!
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Why are there zombies in the barn? That's pants on head retarded.

This whole show is stupid and I hate it but I can't stop watching.

It's like LOST all over again.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

I dont recall exactly why they were in the barn. He did the same thing in comic book. I think the hope was to cure them. But hershal wasnt aware in the book there wouldnt be a cure? idk..

Even though they follow the comic pretty well, they havent fully, so its tough to say what direction they will go with the barn zombies. I do have a feeling they get out, and we lose some people here soon.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:45 am

Finally got the time to catch up and watched all 5 episodes during work last night.
I am so relieved to see that this season seems so go in the same direction as the previous one did. The new Spartacus episodes just makes me want to cry....

I just love how just when you are wondering what happened to "that" character they switch to that exact character.
Also, I have yet to find a character that I don't find interesting.

Good lord, this is so far in my top 5 of series ever! I love you
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also, I have yet to find a character that I don't find interesting.

T-Dogg. That is all.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:16 am

So I think last nights was one of the better episodes.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:18 am

Lot's of character development in Maggie, Shane and Andrea's cases. And let's be honest, Glenn could not keep a secret to save his life.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 pm

OMG! Shocked
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 am

Six wrote:
OMG! Shocked

Holy Crap !!! so intense, great mid-finale. What a show... every aspect of it is well done from writing and acting to makeup and cinematography. I've never felt the humanity of Zombies as much as I did today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)   The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (AMC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: