Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

COD: Black Ops Thread Empty
PostSubject: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:00 pm

What she said.^
kratosXS wrote:
Since my ninja treetopping bro is currently on, I'm confident of getting an answer.
Embarassed Sorry to leave you hanging a while, K. I was logged in, but afk.
Raiding the world of LittleBigPlanet with Toxxy and Leo.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:33 pm

yesss finally killed that stupid turret for Ghost pro (managed to hit it with a valkerie rocket no less). Man that took forever for me to do
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:37 pm

CptCrazypants wrote:
yesss finally killed that stupid turret for Ghost pro (managed to hit it with a valkerie rocket no less). Man that took forever for me to do

Its funny you posted this. Just last night i made it a point to look and see HOW it possibly could be I hadnt gotten Ghost Pro yet. Its only on every class.

Little did I know I needed to down a sentry gun.

Here I have been hacking them all this time.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:16 pm

I see maybe one sentry gun a week, and usually by the time I find it someones already downed/hacked it
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:34 pm

If your goal is just to take one out, try making it a killstreak and intentionally letting it get captured. It still might take a while, and it's risky, but better than waiting forever for someone else to use one.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:04 pm

In MW2 those intel laptops were really well hidden, I suggest using a video guide cuz I made it through the campaign in Black Ops without finding a single one lol.

Here's a guide for you guys:

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:36 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
If your goal is just to take one out, try making it a killstreak and intentionally letting it get captured. It still might take a while, and it's risky, but better than waiting forever for someone else to use one.

Thats not a bad idea.

But Im so silly I would let them cap it and then hack it. Its just second nature to me.

+1 streety
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:45 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:

Do that in a FFA for faster results.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Is anyone dissapointed with Black Ops.? I have to admit (to me) the campaign was quite better then MW2, honestly I really liked Bowman, Woods, Hudson, Weaver, Mason, and even Reznov, (even though it got weird with him at the end.) But the multiplayer still has lag, there's still boosters, it's a little to easy to get to level 50, and the party system still needs a little work. R.I.P. WOODS No
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 pm

My biggest complaint with the game will always be the party system and the way they use the players to host the games.

Beyond that, speaking MP soley as I still haven't gotten around to finishing the story.....one of the best FPS I have played. I think they achieved a balance here that IW could not, and if not for the frustrations of host migrations and random party drops I haven't come across much of anything upsetting in the online.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
Is anyone dissapointed with Black Ops.? I have to admit (to me) the campaign was quite better then MW2, honestly I really liked Bowman, Woods, Hudson, Weaver, Mason, and even Reznov, (even though it got weird with him at the end.) But the multiplayer still has lag, there's still boosters, it's a little to easy to get to level 50, and the party system still needs a little work. R.I.P. WOODS No

It definetly gave a good twist at the end.
Spoiler:
I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is this? haha

COD: Black Ops Thread 620125
End game things in spoilers, please.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm

so after the second mission? Very Happy= :D tongue
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 pm

I started playing the Dead ops arcade. Solo record so far: round 16, 955800 points and 1180 kills Cool
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:18 am

Apparently me killing a guy in the same spot 5 times is enough to call me a camper and get people to send a "Cheater" message to Treyarch lol. Hanio was the map and me was near the 2 storey building with the bus next to it. The player never checked the corners and me sideswiped him. 7-23 the player went but me go heaps of hate mail off'em.

"Its cheaters like U that ruin this game 4 everyone"

"Hiding in corners is for girls"

"I got other team mates to hit the cheat button on you Cheater"
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:51 am

OMGBBQWoWZORSAWESOMESAUCE games last night, everybody. cheers

Favourite quote of the night, "...Oh no, we're so going to get pwned again!" Laughing

I was thinking of jumping off at one point, but had to come back for more... Ended up going to bed about 6am this morning. Sleep
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 pm

CptCrazypants wrote:
It definetly gave a good twist at the end.
Spoiler:
I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is this? haha

Kind of reminded me of Fight Club lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Spoiler:

ggs last night guys. i figured out why my connection was so bad. eve was uploading a vid to youtube. last tim ei try to play when someones doing youtube vids lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Ahhh, that sucks B. It's always hard to play when someone's whoring up the bandwidth lol.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Leo_337 wrote:
I was thinking of jumping off at one point, but had to come back for more... Ended up going to bed about 6am this morning. Sleep

That's what she said.

Great games yesterday guys. Two chopper gunners and two SR-71's. K/D as a whole team must have been like 2.5 or something so well done to all of you. New win streak Smile
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 pm

I just found out a couple hints about Black Ops 2. If you go on wikipedia, they have a list of codes you can type in on the computer at the main menu. You can type in each character's username and password, and find information about them. And if you type in Mason's and Hudson's it shows that they have an email that says, "Mason, Alexander, Hudson, Jason, Weaver, Grigori, sent with 407th squad to destroy compound and rescue POWs in Yakutsk, Russia." If you do it for Woods, there's another email that says "Woods, Franklin, and Trent, John, formerly known as VIKTOR REZNOV, found in compound in Yakutsk, Russia". What Treyarch was doing was hinting that Mason was going to rescue the still alive Frank Woods. Not sure why Reznov has his name changed though, it never explains. GO WOODS, AND REZNOV. cheers
Back to top Go down
Deathtolk
First Nation
First Nation
Deathtolk

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 pm

GG's last night everybody especially Leo never join one of his match's mid-game COD: Black Ops Thread 486751
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Well done wadey

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 am

Ya, Wadey's 20-0 on Firing Range is up on the 6thNation channel. Check it. Very Happy= :D

I felt so sorry for you in those games DeathTolk... We were in such a good lobby though, there was no way anyone wanted to back out. We just steam-rollered over everyone, it was beautiful... Sad

And how many Blackbirds did we have that night? Shocked Every time I went to call in a Spy Plane another one went up. Laughing Awesome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 am

thanks for your work with the vid Leo Smile

that was one hell of a day of Black op's .
silver with a black bird up all the time it seemed. in one game i had 2xspyplains backed up
while the sr-71 was up the whole game we had spy/sr-71 up sucked to be
on the other team.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:04 am

ggs last night death.

Sorry I didnt get back to you in messages right away. After you timed out the other dude dropped too and it just left me and the one other guy so it got busy in that game.

Had fun though!
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top