The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:39 am

Yeah, that was the last fight she was in. She appears to have been impaled. Thrice. Made for a nice cliffhanger near the end of that season.
But, then they wouldn't shut up about it for the rest of the time, constantly replaying the fight at the beginning of every following episode. Got a little sick of seeing it him attack her with his weapon Gonorrhea Gluttonaria that I mostly stopped caring. She's down! I get it! Stop wasting 5 minutes of the episode! Geez. Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:08 am

Oh well yer don't hold your breathe for her appearance anytime soon mate. She's not in it for a very long while. which means chad must be down as well, so yea their both gone for a long stretch from memory.
Oh and how sweet is chads death arm, bloody sweet fight that was.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:13 am

That's okay. The more people who are up and running, the less actually gets done because they're busy switching back and forth.

I know the show is all about over the top stuff, but I have to say the giant skull Chad leaves an impression of is a bit cheesy, if only because I can't see why it would be there. I'm over thinking it, I know.

Last edited by CobaltMonkey on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:36 am

While Renji and Uryu were fighting--and losing to--Zeyelopporo Grantz (I know it's worng, but at least I'm trying)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:35 am

Finally, several of the Soul Reaper Captians came to save everyone.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 pm

I will now quote from The Good Book, Revalation 20:12,
"And ye, in that dark time the Lord did descend from on high. And he saw that the situation did sucketh. Cry out did he the sacred words "Deus Ex Machina!" and all was well again.
Rolling Eyes Laughing

Honestly, I was kind enjoying the whole 'defeated in the face of impossible odds' thing. I mean, this whole plan was as poorly thought out as the Soul Society Invasion. It was sort of a nice change of pace that all our guys got their butts handed to them.

Willing suspension of disbelief is wearing a bit thin after the "I took 20 minutes and duplicated every bone, muscle, and organ in my body" thing. Though I did think he looked kinda fatter than usual. Laughing
The fourth wall breaking would be funnier to me if it wasn't the main characters doing it. It's like watching The Matrix and having Neo suddenly start acting like Deadpool.

Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:12 pm

That would actually be awesome.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Thinking
Okay, bad example. Laughing Most things could be improved by adding Deadpool, it's true.

Personal preference though is to restrict it to side characters.

Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Does anyone else read the manga as it comes out in Japan, and find the current arch to be kinda lacking?
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:20 pm

yea i read the manga omega

And i agree it is sort of lacking. It doesnt really wow me at all. Though i have faith in tite kubo Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 88885

U watch it online?
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Actually, the fourth wall breaking was pretty damn funny.

I'm gonna watch it tonight at midnight. I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Gault 1
Second Nation
Gault 1

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:22 pm

I don't like the whole fullbringers arch. I think tite kubo is losing his creativity Laughing
arrancars FTW! Cool
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:42 am

Szeyalopporo's death was freakin' epic! Go Mayuri!

So, anyone else gonna watch episode 200?
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:32 pm

I missed Episode 200! D: What happened!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 pm

More 4th wall breaking, some pointless fan service, a couple cryptic words, and focus shifting back to Kenpachi in the last few minutes. Presumably his fight will be the next episode.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
yea i read the manga omega

And i agree it is sort of lacking. It doesnt really wow me at all. Though i have faith in tite kubo Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 88885

U watch it online?

I read it on Manga Stream. I'm curious to see what happened to Orihime.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:05 am

Yea ive been reading it. Im going to post this in a spoiler because there are some that aren't causght up Wink
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:12 am

I missed Episode 200! D: What happened!

Ginger was made awesome?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Eh, not really. Our orange-haired hero has spent the last several episodes on the sidelines after getting completely trashed.

Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:28 pm

That link wasn't dubbed!
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:46 pm

I can't believe it took Kenpachi this long to defeat Nnoritora (Yay! I spelled a name right!).
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:33 pm

That link wasn't dubbed!
No, it wasn't. But it was subbed, which is good enough for me. That site's where I go when I miss a week on something. Not always in English, but whatever I'm looking for is always there.

Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Why is the Kasumioji girl back in 204?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:47 pm

?
Was 204 the one from last week? If so, then I didn't see her. Puzzled

Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:34 am

204 is this week. Which sucks because I wanted to see the bigass epic showdown of epicness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.   Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Making Ginger Awesome since 2001.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: