The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

What'cha listening to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Tay Zonday - Chocolate Rain .mp3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Donovan - Season Of The Witch .mp3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:07 am

Dopest clan Cool tongue
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This has been growing on me lately;

Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:32 am

My best friend set up his own online radio station.. I'm pree sure it runs 24/7.
And if you got any requests, you can leave them on the site, or even give them to me :3

He, and two others do the music line-up. Like today Sam was the DJ, so he had all 80's rock, and ghostbusters theme song came on... I love that song :L
Atm, its Ryan DJ-ing, so he's got more of the recent stuff, some popular remixes.. the usual.

Check it out, defs an awesome station to listen to, and I'm not just saying that because they are my bestfriends :L

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:02 am

Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:58 pm

The nostalgia...
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:56 am

Streety I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Sorry guys, I cant help it. The song is just awesome and I make it a priority every zombie game to collect the meteor pieces to hear it.

Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Streets bringing the goods this page!
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Just downloaded the full theme songs for How I Met Your Mother, and That 70's show. Even though I swore to myself NEVER to get a song by Cheap trick pale . But those are two DAMN good songs. Awesome song Six.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Six wrote:
Streets bringing the goods this page!

Haha thanks Six, because you mentioned it:

Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What can l do -Zack Arias

Sounds very good
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

damn you gault for getting me hooked onto gorillaz!
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'cha listening to?   What'cha listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What'cha listening to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Music-
Jump to: