The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

feed back and tips?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

feed back and tips? Empty
PostSubject: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:51 pm

works so far

sigs

Spoiler:

Current work

Spoiler:

Last edited by jadedoblivion on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:41 pm

well i like ver much. Smile
i would say blur up the left and right sides of the angels wings. make her "death" more focal

um.. font like that, i have never been a fan of, but you made it look good on this one Very Happy= :D
now i need some help with font on a mega man one i just made.
care to share an opinion?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:25 pm

yeah man let me see what youve got
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:25 pm

and thanks alot
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no problem Smile
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:58 pm

i like the font type it goes well with the image itself
maybe add a white drop shadow too it but just a barley noticable one, it might make it pop more b ut im proably wrong lol '
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

hey, its worth a shot!

*EDIT**
Spoiler:

any better?
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:39 pm

I think that it looks better with the white drop shadow you could possibly even add more to get more contrast, keeps to the similar style of the mega man picture with the white around it. Personally though I am not so fond of the border, although I'm not very good with border myself and can't offer any ideas. Do you even need a border?

Also is your PSN eve_ofdestructin? because at the moment you are missing an O from destruction, I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not though.

Last edited by FlightOfGrey on Mon May 02, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Well my labtop screen just went out Sad so I have to look at it on my phone so its hard to say, but the outer glow makes it harder to read, but that could just be my screen resloution on my sh!ty phone.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think that it looks better with the white drop shadow you could possibly even add more to get more contrast, keeps to the similar style of the mega man picture with the white around it. Personally though I am not so fond of the border, although I'm not very good with border myself and can't offer any ideas. Do you even need a border?

Also is your PSN eve_ofdestructin? because at the moment you are missing an O from destruction, I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not though.

Oh, im for sure keeping the border. No questions there. and yes my PSN is missing the "o" because i couldnt fit it (the o) in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well my labtop screen just went out Sad so I have to look at it on my phone so its hard to say, but the outer glow makes it harder to read, but that could just be my screen resloution on my sh!ty phone.

some idae will hit and im sure we will bot cry at how astounding it is.. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Hopefully ill have it up and running thursday so I can take a better look at it and get some ideas stirring.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:43 pm

sounds awesome.
it's still a dirty picture without the text. but i want everyone to know that its MINE
>: D
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:10 pm

So they can be like oooo who made that awsome ness?

BAMM eve_ofdestrin thaats who
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:30 am

Nah it'll be more "Who made that awesome picture!?" "Eve" "I WANT YOUR BABIES!"

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Something new.

Spoiler:

Not sure on the font color or type.

please let me know whacha think
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:38 pm

The text is a little hard to read, try keeping the colour but changing it to a cleaner font?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:10 pm

hrrrmmmm is this any better?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Great depth dude.
Nice.

I dont mind the font.
I think my suggestion would be black font color though.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:11 am

...As a person who loves the "Black on Red, Red on Black" colour schemes I wouldn't make the font black unless you leave a red outline around it.

Really like that though, very cool, and the font is not only cleaner but works very well with it.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:05 am

thanks guys Very Happy= :D

ill mess around with the font color later tonight after work
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:53 pm

how this look?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:52 am

that is sick feed back and tips? 1931472354
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:58 am

Thanks wadey Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:16 pm

So you guys i need some help with my next endeavor

My idea is to have a kraken coming from the deep( the setting is going to be a stormy sea with lighting in the back ground ) its tentacles warping around the word Kraken dragging it under to the dark depths bellow .....but i cant find a good image to use :C i dont mind rendering it my self if googled imaged searched found nothing ...planet render ditto....i need the help of the nation !!!!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:15 am

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feed back and tips?   feed back and tips? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feed back and tips?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: Graphic Artists (sigs, manip, etc)-
Jump to: