The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:09 am

67 PS3 games... (I counted Orange Box as one Game if you want to count the individual games in that I think it brings it to 71 or 70. Not sure about The Simpsons game cause that belongs to Lisa so maybe 66?)

PS2 174 (not including multi-games in one pack Like the Silent Hill Collection) This is just box counting.

PS1 44. Used to be a lot more but then my nephews and neices found the joys in creating "artwork" with paints and my games.

Console ownership.
4 PS3 Consoles

5 PS2 Consoles

3 PS1 Consoles

1 Xbox 360 with 2 games. 1 was Lisa's. Beach Volleyball. Now sold on.

1 Dreamcast + 4 Games (Crazy Taxi, Shenmue, Sega Bass Fishing and Residen Evil)

2 Sega Mega Drives (Bout 30 Games)

1 Commodore 64 (12 Games. One of them them was a lawnmower one. o.O Bubble bobble was my favourite.)

1 Pong Game (actually my parents but its in my room in my parents house and no-one is allowed touch it.)

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:17 am

Four Ps3 consoles affraid

WTF.

How did you get through that many? Do you have it on 24/7? Do you take it to bed with you or something?

I'm only on #2, and I was feeling bad about that.

I'm only a rookie compared to you.

Bows down in admiration of the great Lod uttering "We're not worthy, we're not worthy"
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:17 am

Jesus. How do you have time to play all of those games, I was quite proud of my collection of PS3 games - around 20-30, but 67... o.O ... wtf, I don't even think there are that many games that I would want to own.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Four Ps3 consoles affraid

WTF.

How did you get through that many? Do you have it on 24/7? Do you take it to bed with you or something?

I'm only on #2, and I was feeling bad about that.

I'm only a rookie compared to you.

Bows down in admiration of the great Lod uttering "We're not worthy, we're not worthy"

I play a lot. I mean once I get into a game I'm gone, time doesn't mean anything. Most people would go an hour maybe 2, I'll keep going well beyond that. Console one YLODDED, Console 2 the disc reader fucked up, Console 3 nothing bad Lisa just traded it in for a Slimline model. That very one the disc reader fucked up too but got it repaired.

Jesus. How do you have time to play all of those games, I was quite proud of my collection of PS3 games - around 20-30, but 67... o.O ... wtf, I don't even think there are that many games that I would want to own.

That count doesn't include the games I returned for been broken. The ones I did return were the new Medal of Honour, 3 hours to beat SP but could not connect to the MP at all. Battlefield Bad Company 1 froze every 6 minutes. John Woo's game would barely work. Lost planet just plain sucked. And Bladestorm wouldn't get past the second level even if I did everything I supposed to. It was like a trigger wouldn't activate.

Ye can count yourselves, I would like a second count, the picture if you open it in another tab should be big enough for you to do so cause I don't trust myself to count right. Have a habit of counting wrong like going from 29 to 40 then back to 35. Dunno why... I left the simpsons out of the picture cause I don't consider it mine and I should subtract 2 from the PS2 cause looking at two of them they are actually Lisa's as well.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:41 am

Man that's alot of games , after trading in a few I only have 5 PS3 games now . I will update the title post tommorow , nice pic Smile .
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:52 am

Holy fuggin games.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:35 pm

I'm gonna have to load up GT5 and set a lap record at Nurburgring for this thread.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:28 am

Sounds great Street !! .

I just broke my previous zombie solo record on kino der toten . Got to round 41 , could've easily gone further but I just couldn't be bothered . Had used all my quick revives by round 25 so I thought I would never make it even to 30 ! . Didn't even touch the mystery box till round 20 and didn't get my first wonder weapon till 26 . Ended up with the pack a punched ray gun and thunder gun combo with monkey bombs . Had about 40 goes at the box to get them , didn't come easy this game !!! . I ended up killing myself with the fire trap . Killed over 2000 zombies in total .

I took a few proof pics with my camera but not sure how to post them here ? . Just showing the game over screen and a very bad quality pic of my final seconds on top of the fire trap .

If anyone wants the strat I use for my high round attempts on kino I will post it up at the black ops thread Smile .
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:48 am

upload the pics to your comp, then go to tinypic.com and you have post them up here
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Thnx so much for that banded , here are the pics of my round 41 playthrough ( sorry for bad quality Sad )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" border="0" alt=""/>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" border="0" alt=""/>

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:51 am

I can clearly see the 41. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:49 am

Good job, everyone! I feel like I suck now Embarassed Laughing

Liam... I wonder how much money has been put into gaming. Just think about it. Pretty crazy!

I only have 15 PS3 games. I expect to have 20 or more when fall hits though.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:58 am

Mitch, use the link under the heading "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards"
itll work out better
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:04 am

I think that we should have some other standard records like highest trophy level, most kills in a single match of Black Ops, Killzone 3, Uncharted 2... (whatever games are predominantly being played by the nation), highest kd in a match, most exp total, most kills, most deaths etc.

Some more standard ones like those could be interesting, something and someone to shoot for once PSN comes back.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:05 am

Me has a record no one can beat.

Longest time to take a game out of a broken
PS3

Close to 2yrs and counting. Elder Scrolls- Oblivion is the game.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:47 am

I think that we should have some other standard records like highest trophy level, most kills in a single match of Black Ops, Killzone 3, Uncharted 2... (whatever games are predominantly being played by the nation), highest kd in a match, most exp total, most kills, most deaths etc.

Some more standard ones like those could be interesting, something and someone to shoot for once PSN comes back.

Yeah , that was what I am hoping people are gonna post here once the psn is back up . I suppose I should take a break from setting new zombie records and brush up on some black ops combat training or something in preparation !! . TBH , I think my main Black ops skill lies in zombies , not so much online multiplayer , though i think i am improving !! Smile .
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:26 am

Me has a record no one can beat.

Longest time to take a game out of a broken
PS3

Close to 2yrs and counting. Elder Scrolls- Oblivion is the game.

While I'm in your category, Dingo.....I don't know if I can hold out that long. I miss my Uncharted 2 SOOOOOOOOO baddd......

It has been MONTHS since I have been able to play.... of course your length trumps mine. Which is why you will probably win. I most certainly will crack at some point and either explode my old, dead PS3 to get my UC2 disc or buy a secondary UC2 game.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:03 am

....Of course your length trumps mine.

THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 70730
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:30 am

I want a record :'(

hmmm.. i got 99 hours played on pokemon white Pikachu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:17 pm

@X-FACTOR29 wrote:
I want a record :'(

hmmm.. i got 99 hours played on pokemon white Pikachu?

Sorry X, Ive got 130 hours on White. Razz

Record: 600 Pokemon caught on White (about to go up).
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:59 pm

I figured after reading your post about having 600+ pokemon Tantrum
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:38 pm

....Of course your length trumps mine.

THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 70730

I second that.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:48 am

Good job, everyone! I feel like I suck now Embarassed Laughing

Liam... I wonder how much money has been put into gaming. Just think about it. Pretty crazy!

I only have 15 PS3 games. I expect to have 20 or more when fall hits though.

A lot.

LMAO @ OP: "Most PS3's owned in a Lifetime" THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 1931472354

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:52 am

On the money topic I've spent almost 400 dollars on rockband dlc Embarassed

I am not proud of that lol
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:00 am

Just bet my record on 'five' , got to round 32 before killing myself .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !   THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE GUINNESS THREAD OF NATION RECORDS !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: