The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Soul Caliber V

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

Soul Caliber V Empty
PostSubject: Soul Caliber V   Soul Caliber V Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Set to release in 2012.

Tags: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pure speculation: Since Sophitia is the only non-Soul weapon shown in the trailer from the previous games, and since the mystery character shown at the end uses a short sword and shield like Cassandra and Sophitia, I think that he's Sophitias son, who was infected by Soul Edge, and he'll end up being the big bad evil guy/the new Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Soul Caliber V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Caliber V   Soul Caliber V Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:23 am

Does this mean that Ivy's armour this time round is toilet paper? Haven't checked the vid yet, but I will when I get home. Like me some SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUL CAL-eh-BERRRRRRrrrrr

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

Soul Caliber V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Caliber V   Soul Caliber V Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:57 am

Its entirely possible that they're going to have completely new characters for this one, since the fight between Nightmare and Siegfried is pretty much over.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Soul Caliber V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Caliber V   Soul Caliber V Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 pm

So far I've been liking it. I picked it up about a week or so ago. Even though there are new characters, I've found that the move sets they use are really similar to that of previous characters. So far I've mad a Sephiroth, Lu Bu (from Dynasty Warriors) and Kneesocks (from Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt) along with a few custom characters I came up with.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

Soul Caliber V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Caliber V   Soul Caliber V Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 am

Really want to play this game, played it at a Friend's house and dominated as Ezio. Gotta love that hidden gun that shoots people off the edge of the arena xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Caliber V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Caliber V   Soul Caliber V Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Caliber V
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: