The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you like Kitana & Mileena?
Yes
Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
No
Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap52%Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 11 ]
Umm, duh- Winning!
Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If you wanna be unique though you could name them in the order they came out. Or by the last sound their mother made made as she was giving birth to each one.

"AAAhhhhh!, Get this thing outta me!, Time for Dinner!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:28 am

"Look-at-you-did-to-me-you-sumamabitch hurry up now dinner is getting cold!"

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Chardonnay and Cabernet.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:36 pm

cheers

All great suggestions, even Eatty's, I could not stop laughing, thanks guys, please keep them coming.
Its good to see different out of country kind of names, on Facebook Im just receiving good ol' fashion American names, its nice to see some variety, most of these names I've never heard before, very interesting!

Thank ya Porky, luvs!

tongue
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Lesus & Kid, Razz
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Lucy ( Elfein Lied)
Very Happy= :D
&
Dawn
randomness lol...
*goes back to think*
Cool
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Heeeey!!! Congratulations!!!!! Very Happy= :D

Leire, Laura, Alice, Natalia, Monica, Elena, Esther, Liz...

I would choose a name that is easy to learn and spell, though. I don't really like Katana, though. Maybe Kate or Kat?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:03 pm

I would choose a name that is easy to learn and spell, though. I don't really like Katana, though. Maybe Kate or Kat?

Seyel is a lie, like the cake in portal 1. <3
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:27 am

Neutral oh... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I was already waiting for future pics!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Lesus & Kid, Razz

Also epic names, but I don't know if they'd really appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 811307
Hey thanks Sey, out of all them Im liking Monica and Natalia!
Great suggestions!

Kid- lol I dont think the Mrs would go for that! affraid
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Ask her, then send us a photo of her response.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:50 pm

LMFAO
Here it is -->
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Wow, twin girls, ouch. My wife has twin brothers so I was terrified when we had Julia. When the doctor told us we were going to have a girl, my response was, A girl?

How about Ping and Pong?
Shake and Bake?
Tic and Tac?

Actually, if you're going for rhyming, I kind of like Hailey and Bailey. My wife and I are sticking with J names since we are Jonathan, Jamie and Julia. Narrows it down for us.

Whatever you decide, good luck and start that savings account now.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:45 pm

lol thanks Jon, really appreciate your input!!
Im leaning more towards Shake & Bake lol

Yeah, we just talked about making the twin's account, so we can start throwing money up in that piece!

Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:47 am

lol thanks Jon, really appreciate your input!!
Im leaning more towards Shake & Bake lol

Yeah, we just talked about making the twin's account, so we can start throwing money up in that piece!

Every little bit now helps. And then you can throw in any gifts of money throughout the years too. My hope is to save for college, and if she gets a scholarship, then she can get married on day. Wink
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:55 am

I agree Jon lol, once they are through with college, then they can go ahead and date, but only 1 guy per year. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:10 am

Casey, Stacey, Lisa, Donna, Brook, Lucy, Kim, Kylie, Dannie, Cindy, Melissa and lastly Monica ^_^
Names were from ladies at work that me could remember how to spell them
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:15 am

Shocked 1 per year? How does it work? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] To share you mean? Wow... you are liberal and that...
Razz

lol

I like Monica and Natalia because they are pronounced exactly the same in both English and Spanish... and it is something I want to consider when I have mine. Otherwise my family would be pronouncing weird things if I give them an English name lol. I could imagine them with something like "Giselle", where they might pronounce it "Hee-se-ye" or write it Yisél Lol

Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:21 am

lol, thats how my family is, and heres a fun fact- my cousin's name is Giselle lmao
Yes, they will not be allowed to date until they are atleast 28 years of age. Evil or Very Mad
My little sister can atest to that, she had a rough brother growing up, no guys were ever around the house lol and I didnt let her stay out late until she graduated from High School, true story. She says she feels sorry for the girls. lol!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:23 am

Mingo- Your the second person to recommend Monica and Lisa. lol
I like Monica, but not really Lisa as that isnt too Mexican American like the Mrs and I. lol but thanks keep em coming!
So far we like:
Yesenia, Natalia, and Sonia. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:32 am

My parents had names picked out if me and my twin were gonna be girls. Embarassed

Monica sounds nice.

Julie?

All the names I'd pick personally are Irish so I'm not much use here.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:36 am

lol, what were the names gonna be?

Julie?
Not bad, but not really my cup o' tea lol, thanks babe.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Dodecahedra ;D
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!   Help me pick names for my twin baby girls! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me pick names for my twin baby girls!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: