The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Az is teh newb (more updates)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:30 am

I'll be going the archer route myself with a Wood Elf I created, but for now I'm having to much fun as a walking weapon of mass Destruction Dunmer who not only burns people to death but resurrects them to kill others.

How is it handling on the PC?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Eh, I seem to be really unlucky. Wednesday night it crashed 10-12 times, sometimes I was able to duplicate the crashing. Last night it crashed once or twice while loading and another time when I was near a Forsworn camp for something main-quest related and there were 12 Forsworn beating on a Blood Dragon. When it crashed into the ground I went over so I could claim my reward and it crashed when the Dragon was snapping at me. It's doing a lot of crashing to the desktop with no error messages.

It's frustrating... but I keep playing. I is dumb.

I took two screenshots last night and I turned off the HUD. I'll get them up after I come home. I have a surprise. Razz
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:09 pm

you know what i hate? when the game throws a dragon at your face WHILE youre currently dealing with a troll. Razz
can you even have the front TPS view of your character in the console version. i was attempting to get a look at myself but all i can do is look at my own ass. its starts to look less awesome after a while, and i want to see my beautifully rugged facial features.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:22 pm

I have no idea if you can do that on the consoles. All I know is that on the PC,

I can fly!
Spoiler:

It's Whiterun for anyone who was wondering. I cheated to get that one. Laughing

If you've seen Skyrim's teaser trailer then I'm pretty sure you've seen this, but here it is in-game:
Spoiler:

It is main quest-line related. You were warned, not that it's anything super spoilery.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Looks Pretty sweet on the PC. Sounds annoying all the crashing... Could it be video or graphics hardware related?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:29 pm

No idea. The computer I'm on has been upgraded and all software has been reinstalled, starting with W7. I just point my finger and say it's Bethesda's fault since I get similar experiences with Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3. I don't think it was as bad in FO3 compared to some other games though.

Okay, I took another one today, but it's, er, uh... It's a dragon aaaaand he's not trying to kill you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:34 pm

What's it doing then?!

Only had 3 freezes so far. Some frame rate issues also.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:35 pm

He talks to you. Shocked And teaches you a Word: "Yol".
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:49 pm

O.o fire word? Seen a few fire ones use that word on the subtitles

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Fire breath. Cool

EDIT:
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:24 am

Thinking

Translation?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 am

All I know is that it ain't dragon Wink Might be Elvish or perhaps Daedric? Most likely Daedric Cool
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:34 am

Daedric, Symbol for Oblivion is in it.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thinking

Translation?
Not telling. Cool

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I don't think I can give hints without giving it away. Any hints I would give are built-in already.

Is that a hint? Thinking
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Only thing I can think of is to mirror it.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Oh no. Nothing that hard. Wink
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Translated it Razz I don't even know what it means Sad
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:30 pm

What does it say then? Wink
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:12 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:00 am

Suspect Now I see it. Barely....

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:40 am

You two obviously haven't read/don't remember a certain book that has appeared in Morrowind, Oblivion and now Skyrim. You should maybe keep an eye out for it. Wink Relatively common book.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:40 pm

do you actually have to read it?
caus ei never read the books, i open them, then close them.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:34 pm

The book is like two pages long, if that. Rolling Eyes

Surely you've come across the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in your travels.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:39 pm

i read the first 5-6 books cause i thought there would be actual important info about how to play. but over all its just a bunch of lore essentially.

after that i was like "meh"
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Yellow outline for the Yellow Book of Riddles. Daedric alphabet since Daedra have asked questions from the book:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Az is teh newb (more updates)   Az is teh newb (more updates) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Az is teh newb (more updates)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: Graphic Artists (sigs, manip, etc)-
Jump to: