The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Civil War 3 Declaration Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Empty
PostSubject: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Please use this thread for declarations and declarations only. Take all civil war chat to the main thread. Thanks!

Remember, there are two types of territory: major (worth three points) and minor (worth one point).

Major Territory:
Resistance 2
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Killzone 3

Minor Territory:
Any game not listed above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:53 am

This. Means. War!

I challenge:

Azira of the Ninjas to a 1v1 on Resistance 2.
Not Cobaltmonkey (Six) of the Possibly Not Cobalt Monkeys to a 1v1 on Fall of Man and Resistance 2.
Baconmonkey (Wadey) of the Possibly Not Cobalt Monkeys to a 1v1 on Resistance 2.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:10 pm

I challenge anyone to a 1V1 on COD:BO ASAP!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:56 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
This. Means. War!

I challenge:

Not Cobaltmonkey (Six) of the Possibly Not Cobalt Monkeys to a 1v1 on Fall of Man and Resistance 2.
Baconmonkey (Wadey) of the Possibly Not Cobalt Monkeys to a 1v1 on Resistance 2.

i accept i will be on and off the PSN today have things to do but if you see me hit me up.
got your PSN message last night but i had a mate over and we wer on Blops .

@X-FACTOR29 wrote:
I challenge anyone to a 1V1 on COD:BO ASAP!! Twisted Evil

i also accept
but i live Australia so how do you want to keep it fair
2 x5min rounds most kills wins .we host a round each?
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:00 pm

that sounds fair to me, small maps only.
Best of three rounds.
Can we do it monday? cause now its too late for me, I'm going out and tomorrow i work
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:08 pm

yep for sure
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:12 pm

I challenge anyone on the ninjas, or the monkeys to a 1v1 match of BLOPS. Or if anyone from Aura wants to pair up, it can be a 2v2.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:54 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
This. Means. War!

I challenge:

Crap. I've barely touched R2 lately - let alone competitively. Rolling Eyes

I guess I better start brushing the dust off...
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:02 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
I challenge anyone on the ninjas, or the monkeys to a 1v1 match of BLOPS. Or if anyone from Aura wants to pair up, it can be a 2v2.

a 2V2 would be epic
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:02 am

mattmo0121 wrote:

I would love to pair up. Now all we need is someone to play... Suspect You ninjas and baboons scared?
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:00 am

@FlightOfGrey wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

I would love to pair up. Now all we need is someone to play... Suspect You ninjas and baboons scared?

I do not own Black Ops and never will.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:05 pm

@FlightOfGrey wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

I would definitely be up for the challenge in BLOPS. Have all weekend open too. I'll see if I can't get a monkey companion. You've got yourself a hairy situation now.(lame Cool )
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:53 pm

@FlightOfGrey wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

Alright Flight. Good. Smile I'm in the American Central time zone. Tell us when you find someone Jon.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:07 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
@FlightOfGrey wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

Alright Flight. Good. Smile I'm in the American Central time zone. Tell us when you find someone Jon.

I'm in New Orleans(same time zone), so that should help. I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Cobalt Jonkey wrote:
@FlightOfGrey wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

I would definitely be up for the challenge in BLOPS. Have all weekend open too. I'll see if I can't get a monkey companion. You've got yourself a hairy situation now.(lame Cool )

Im more of a mercenary in this war but hey, toss me a couple of those bannaners and im all yours. Razz
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Alright, ill be able to do my battle today the 24th... ill be home
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:21 am

@CptCrazypants wrote:
Cobalt Jonkey wrote:
@FlightOfGrey wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

Im more of a mercenary in this war but hey, toss me a couple of those bannaners and im all yours. Razz

so crazy you want to join us in the tree tops sweet we could use a crazy monkey Razz
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:29 am

bacon monkey wrote:
@CptCrazypants wrote:
Cobalt Jonkey wrote:
@FlightOfGrey wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

so crazy you want to join us in the tree tops sweet we could use a crazy monkey Razz

Im in Very Happy= :D I may be the only monkey wearing pants though... Shrug Razz
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:32 am

sweet head over to our HQ and let six know so he can add you to the user group
you can change your name if you like as well .

pfftt pants are over rated Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:10 am

Civil War 3 Declaration Thread 1931472354 No-one wants to fight the church

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:04 am

Mattmo and X, looks like I have not cobalt monkey(Six) in for the challenge. He is central time zone too. Just as a heads up, we could even make it larger with Bacon, Crazy and Eat as possibles for us. I don't want to make it too difficult but just throwing it out there.

And possible general guidelines:

two rounds, each host a round and pick the board. 10 minutes each game. Most total (both games) kills win. Something like that work for ya'll?

Throw out a time that works. Preferrably something not too late in the day Saturday or Sunday for me but let's see if somethign sticks.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:31 am

Can we do this before the weekend?
Weekends are rough for me, especially since this Sat is my birthday. Going to get wasted off my ass.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:13 pm

@X-FACTOR29 wrote:
Weekends are rough for me, especially since this Sat is my birthday. Going to get wasted off my ass.

lol, I hear ya. We could try but it will be tough for me. I'm old, I work all week and have a wife and daughter. My wife works friday, sat, sun, and monday and I'm off Sat-Monday. Friday right after work might be the next time I can play and then all of the next three days. Getting schedules to work is always the toughest. If it ends up ya'll can play and another monkey can make it, no big deal if it's ok with ya'll. But I'm probably stuck with only the weekend.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Cobalt Jonkey wrote:
@X-FACTOR29 wrote:

lol, I hear ya. We could try but it will be tough for me. I'm old, I work all week and have a wife and daughter. My wife works friday, sat, sun, and monday and I'm off Sat-Monday. Friday right after work might be the next time I can play and then all of the next three days. Getting schedules to work is always the toughest. If it ends up ya'll can play and another monkey can make it, no big deal if it's ok with ya'll. But I'm probably stuck with only the weekend.
Yeah, weekends work best for me too. Anyway we have Flight, X, and me. Jon, you have at least two do you have a third?
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:30 am

I think it will be me, six and crazy with maybe Wadey and Eat as backups if needed. I haven't talked to crazy about this, but that's what we're shooting for. I think 3 vs 3 is our best realistic goal.

Make sure ya'll add me: Jon1798 in case I forget a number in one of your names or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civil War 3 Declaration Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: