The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Civil War 3 Declaration Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:44 pm

I will. This should be fun. Hopefully Aura can get a few more members, because right now we have no back ups. Thinking
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:21 pm

When can this 3v3 be done. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Saturday is completely full for me. Sunday should be good. maybe in the evening?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:47 am

I'm here Saturday as well.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:47 am

Im open pretty much the next 3.
So just keep me posted.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:22 am

We have 3. Flight, X, and Jon, how about you?
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:05 am

Hey guys, I've added all of you. The only person on either side that I've seen on was Mattmo(my team included). I'm home all day today but will be doing some things around the house. If there is a time today ya'll are available, let me know.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:23 am

Im home all day.
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:58 pm

I have just finished editing a short movie that I made for College which has kept me away from the PS3 for the past week apart from a few couple of short breaks and I have to present it in about 5 hours. So today doesn't work too well for me, but if you can get four of you (2 vs 2) on go ahead without me. But after that I should be on and free a lot more as I will only have study for final exams.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:16 pm

IM here and free atm. No kiddies about or anything.
Im down for dubs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Well, if you want to get that FoM battle going, Im on right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:47 pm

i'm on, jon and Six.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:01 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Well, if you want to get that FoM battle going, Im on right now. Smile

Ill jump on now.

mattmo0121 wrote:
i'm on, jon and Six.
Do you guys have a 2nd?
or just you.

This one is a BOps challenge right?
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:58 pm

I've been on and off all day. Any one else around Mattmo?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Sorry, not here for the rest of the day. Last time I checked X was on. Not sure about Flight, though. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:35 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
Sorry, not here for the rest of the day. Last time I checked X was on. Not sure about Flight, though. Sorry about that.

Nah, that's alright. It's always tough to pull a multiple person game. We'll give it another go and we'll pick a time on here first. I'm not usually on the computer much during the weekend. My brother gets married this weekend so my schedule is going to be crazy, but after that I'll be free a lot. We'll get it done.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Let's get some more bullets flying, people!
No one likes a cold war. Rolling Eyes

Razz

Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Ok, I have now finished my assignments and only have two exams on the 17th and 18th of June. Other than that I am ready to rock and roll! So I will be on my PS3 a lot more now.

I issue a challenge to anyone who will accept in either Uncharted 2 or Black Ops a 1vs1. Now's your best opportunity I haven't played either in a while - been on Socom 4 when I have had the chance but I have barely been on my PS3 recently.

I also issue another challenge for MAG, we both play in the same game and the same squad, whoever gets the most kills out of three games wins? I have an account for SVER and Valor, but my Raven account is my B slot and I can't renew it yet with the PS3 store being down.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Does any team (other then Aura) have two players of Killzone 3? If so, I challenge a 2v2 match of KZ3. If not, a 1v1 will work too. I know we have two in Ratchet and me.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 am

Hey guys, I'm probably pretty open this weekend again if ya'll are available.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:16 pm

I am. Although I'll be playing inFAMOUS 2, if 4 of us are on, I'll definitely go to Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civil War 3 Declaration Thread   Civil War 3 Declaration Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civil War 3 Declaration Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: