The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Cobalt Jonkey wrote:

You peel the banana's? I have so much to learn. If I could just get used to this tail.

(I've seen it, you can change name)

Random Fact: Peeling bananas for someone else in Russia apparently means you are emotionally interested in that person.

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 SeyThe Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 2ba0co
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:57 am

...No wonder she went weird...

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:12 am

ElvenNinja wrote:
Cobalt Jonkey wrote:

You peel the banana's? I have so much to learn. If I could just get used to this tail.

Random Fact: Peeling bananas for someone else in Russia apparently means you are emotionally interested in that person.

Especially if you do it with both hands behind your back. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:23 am

...While using a blindfold. Wink

(Strangely enough, this is starting to sound like my Resistance Campaign completions...Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:45 am

ElvenNinja wrote:
Cobalt Jonkey wrote:

I did not know that. And now it is taking all I have not to make perverted jokes about bananas. Cool
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:57 am

and hammocks.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:19 pm

And Liam.

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:45 am

Yeah I got nothing.... *Goes to peel bananas with a horny face to russian women*

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:33 am

so to morrow marks the big day Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Definitely looking forward to launching my first challenges... Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Sorry everyone, but due to the inactivity of the war I will be cancelling it.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Sorry everyone, but due to the inactivity of the war awesomeness of the Ninja team and the fear they inspire, I will be cancelling it.

^^ Fixed Very Happy= :D

Suspect I will keep an eye on you just in case...

Razz

Imo many people involved had many other things going on at the same time that took priority, some with rl, some with other matches or competitions, some with being spread across other places (like us in Ax!s, in order to make a place for it in other forums), some had all those things combined. But the effort was good, the idea was brilliant and I would like it to happen maybe later on. Very Happy= :D

PS. I haven't forgotten about

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 SeyThe Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 2ba0co
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Well, at this time I just don't see it working. You are right, RL and other events do put a damper on things (I have a few things Im really focused on in RL myself, so I couldn't put as much attention into this as I could have.)

However, this is not the last Civil War that will happen. No, there will be another in the future.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Should we say 'postponed' rather than 'cancelled'...?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:06 pm

I like postponed.
Until then, at the request of the poster

Locked until the next war erupts

Please make all user name change requests in pm to admin staff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: