The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:44 am

@Rxforwar wrote:
The dingo is ours.
As I sit here right now, I sit all ninja-like with a dingo plushie.
That's right. That's how ninjas roll. With dingo plushies.
Why?
B/c ninjas know no victory could be complete without plushies and furries.
I tried to explain that to charlie last time, but pfffffff....unicorns.... Rolling Eyes

I remember that - it was funny. Laughing

@Rxforwar wrote:
I guess we're gonna get 'cleaned up' by the aura, eh Az?
Their motives are clearly 99 44/100th% pure.
Fortunately, ninjas don't mind a little soap in their eyes.
We'd beatcha with our eyes closed anyway.

No, we don't. Cool
We could be the dynamic duo. Razz

I guess it was about time I sent you a friend invite, eh? Ninjas need to be on each others' friends lists if we want any hope of winning.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:53 am

The Church of Lesus and the latter day drunks needs to discuss whether we declare holey war and fill you full of holes.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:56 am

the 4th squad? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:57 am

Now last time I was with the Church of Lesus. What to do this time?

Lesus tempted me with a resident bar man and lesbians...

I love Ninjas so I'm drawn...

The possibilities of joining the monkeys just so I can call myself Not Spank the Monkey, or just Drunk the Monkey are interesting...

Soap powder? Nope, not tempting...
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:14 pm

@Azira wrote:

I guess it was about time I sent you a friend invite, eh? Ninjas need to be on each others' friends lists if we want any hope of winning.

^^This.

Yes, I have a dingo plushie. What self respecting ninja doesn't? Not one, that's who.

Lol at the Lesus 'holey' war. Though I read that a bit more naughtilly than I expect was intended.

It's a group I'd be happy to get behind. I mean to stealth kill. Yeah, that's what I mean, I mean toooootallly to stealth kill. *read in the voice Mr. Shank speaks about Chaz, it reads waaaay funnier that way*
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:58 pm

I have a dingo plushy now. Very Happy= :D

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 AR-31141-2T
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:31 pm

I got mine.
Spoiler:

I am going to change the outfit properly....

*disappears in the shadows*

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 SeyThe Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 2ba0co
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Seyel!

Elves = awesome
Ninjas = awesome
Elves + ninjas = super awesome Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:15 pm

@Azira wrote:

Is that fear, I smell? Yes...yes it is. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:56 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
@Azira wrote:

Is that fear, I smell? Yes...yes it is. Cool
How you can smell anything over the scent of your own potpourri is a mystery to us all.

Rx. Az. Elfy. Dingo.
C'mon y'all, clearly we're not only gonna win, but we gots all the schmexy peeps on this side.
Think, but not too hard. Don't want you to sprain anything now.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:33 pm

@Jon1798 wrote:
Hmmm, I'm not sure how the initial recruiting process works, but I would like to throw my tail in the ring as a not cobalt Monkey. I figured Cobalt Jonkey would look good on me. I humbly await your response.

Added.
I'll do the name change when I know you've seen this.

Welcome to Possibly NOT Cobalt Monkey
Your training in the simian arts will begin at sun rise.
We will start with Beginners Vine Swinging and then will crash course you through Advanced Banana Peeling.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Six, don't forget hours of practice with opposable thumbs...

Oh wait. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Why is me so popufur?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:13 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Six, don't forget hours of practice with opposable thumbs...

Oh wait. Laughing

wait i think the leader of the Aura has changed to the Possibly NOT Cobalt Monkeys

the Aura has been defeated be for we start .
welcome Ratchet

Razz
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:10 am

@Dingo wrote:
Why is me so popufur?

'Cause you're almost as cuddly as me?
Razz

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:25 am

@Rxforwar wrote:
@Azira wrote:

^^This.

Yes, I have a dingo plushie. What self respecting ninja doesn't? Not one, that's who.

Lol at the Lesus 'holey' war. Though I read that a bit more naughtilly than I expect was intended.

It's a group I'd be happy to get behind. I mean to stealth kill. Yeah, that's what I mean, I mean toooootallly to stealth kill. *read in the voice Mr. Shank speaks about Chaz, it reads waaaay funnier that way*

HAH!
We need a smiley that shows the back of my head.

I as the Leader of the Church of Lesus and the latter day Drunks do declare that we shall be entering. Where and when is up to you.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:23 am

Not Cobalt Monkey wrote:
@Jon1798 wrote:
Hmmm, I'm not sure how the initial recruiting process works, but I would like to throw my tail in the ring as a not cobalt Monkey. I figured Cobalt Jonkey would look good on me. I humbly await your response.

Added.
I'll do the name change when I know you've seen this.

Welcome to Possibly NOT Cobalt Monkey
Your training in the simian arts will begin at sun rise.
We will start with Beginners Vine Swinging and then will crash course you through Advanced Banana Peeling.

You peel the banana's? I have so much to learn. If I could just get used to this tail.

(I've seen it, you can change name)
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:41 am

@CobaltMonkey wrote:
@Dingo wrote:
Why is me so popufur?

'Cause you're almost as cuddly as me?
Razz
Me is mans best friend though *tilts head and confuzed*
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:02 am

Now I know I didn't agree to this name change, lol
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:06 am

(o.O)

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:39 am

@Lod wrote:

I do declare that we shall be entering. Where and when is up to you.

That's what she said.
Yep. Ninja'd.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:41 am

Yuh I know thats what she said. Never should have agreed to experiment... *Walks off funny*

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:28 am

@Lod wrote:
I as the Leader of the Church of Lesus and the latter day Drunks do declare that we shall be entering. Where and when is up to you.

Where do I sign up.

I can haz name change nao?

Drunk Monk
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:31 am

POWA!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:03 pm

I likey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: