The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Aura's personal barracks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:24 pm

@Rxforwar wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
What's that Rx? I didnt bother looking at your picture because I was too busy thinking how awesome I was.
Interesting way to reference the picture you didn't look at. Suspect
I'd accuse you of tomfoolery, but I know in the end you'd come clean. Laughing

...Sorry, I was basking at how clean I am. Hey, you're the one that said it. Laughing

Wink
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:36 pm

But if you edit the latest post and don't write a reason why then it doesn't come up saying that it's been edited... Ninjas an their ninja ways, you don't out ninja me!

Edit: see.

Edit: Nope. Don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited by CobaltMonkey on Wed May 18, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mischief.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Oh Monkey...Laughing I see what you did there. ^
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:55 pm

I'd have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddling kids monkey. Laughing

Last edited by Rxforwar on Wed May 18, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid strike feature code ftl.)
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:01 pm

@Rxforwar wrote:
I'd have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddling kids monkey. Laughing

yay everyone gets scooby snacks! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:28 am

@Rxforwar wrote:

Ha, I only made that up to try and make myself not look so stupid and blame it on you. The Aura is so winning we do it without realising it!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:27 am

X & flight. Blops 1v1 ??
if yes flight add me
x i will try to add you next time i am on so we can do our match .
best of 3 .5min rounds sound good ?

host i round each
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Wadey if you can't find anyone else, I can possibly do it too. I'm not completely sure though. I might have to do something with a friend.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:35 pm

So R.
Last few days have been a little hectic. Hows this weekend for you on our matches?
Ill have a 3 day weekend so, all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:52 pm

This weekend is fine, especially considering my summer officially starts Friday.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:15 pm

OK R. IM about 5 or 6 shots into this pint of So. Co.
Lets do this before I change my mind.
I havent played fom in like.....forever so.....should be interesting to say the least.
See ya in a few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:19 pm

I was actually just about to jump on in a few minutes. Laughing

We'll discuss maps when we are both on.
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Ok sorry I haven't been able to help with our cause recently, but I am now free and ready to win this war with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aura's personal barracks.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: