The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Schmexy Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Yeah, that's right. We're ninjas. Cool
(We're so cool you can't see our thread title all the time.)

I mean, who doesn't like disappearing?
The Schmexy Ninjas 964794
And then shneaking up behind silly "not monkeys" and stealth killing them.

Yeah, we're that awesome. And then we use laundry detergent to clean up the mess. Laughing
What kind of laundry detergent, you ask?
This kind:
Spoiler:

"Not monkeys" don't win wars. Laundry detergents don't win wars.
Ninjas do.

So, if you want to be a super-awesome ninja (what do you mean "if"? Of course you do) then you can post here in this thread of awesomeness.
As for those of us who are already super-awesome ninjas, proceed to the hidden thread located around the corner. You know the one I mean. Wink

Ninjas must find themselves a dingo plushy. I have one:
Spoiler:

Can't see it? That's because you're not a Ninja yet.

Last edited by Azira on Wed May 18, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : The Church of Lesus will not taint the Ninjas!)
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:58 pm

facepalm2
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:28 pm

The Schmexy Ninjas 229520 YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

May I join? May I join? May I join? The Schmexy Ninjas 424752

I will be "ElvenNinja", pleeeease? I could play in BlOps and R2, although it's been ages since last time I played both. No worries, once a ninja, always a ninja.

The Schmexy Ninjas SeyThe Schmexy Ninjas 2ba0co
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:27 pm

This is relevant to my interests.

Besides, no other faction is cool enought to pull off posts like this. Cool

The aura...
Monkeys...

Please...

Cool

Thought there was a message hidden by that coolio up there didn't you? Already got you seeing shit that isn't there, don't we. Don't turn around too fast. Boo! Cool

Last edited by Rxforwar on Tue May 17, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No edit. Just further evidence that ninjas are gonna win, and are that awesome.)
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Cool

Ninjas are very awesome.

Secret messages ftw!
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:32 pm

@Azira wrote:

Yeah, we're that awesome. And then we use laundry detergent to clean up the mess. Laughing
What kind of laundry detergent, you ask?
This kind:
Spoiler:

I use teh power of Oxiclean.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Silly ninjas. You spandex wearing mortals don't know what is about to hit you.

And no, it isnt the soothing aroma of my clean clothing. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:32 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Silly ninjas. You spandex wearing mortals don't know what is about to hit you.

And no, it isnt the soothing aroma of my clean clothing. Cool
Oh, yeah, I bet you're packin' glade plug-ins too. Rolling Eyes

For an 'aura', I gotta hand it to the kid. He does smell good.
I prefer the sweet smell of victory over 'island mist', but meh.
Cool
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:46 pm

k.. i hat to highlight this hole page O.o

that was smooth Wink
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:07 am

The Schmexy Ninjas
i dont think so we can not see your faces
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:43 am

hehehehehehe War were declared.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Schmexy Ninjas Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:01 am

Ninjas? Oh please. Give me a real opponent.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:04 am

eatthemonkey wrote:
Stands full length mirror in front of eatthemonkey.

I'll come back in a few hours to 'release him'. I just wanna make my point. Cool
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:21 pm

How dare you Lod!

Quote :
Last edited by Lod on 18/05/11, 03:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thou Shalt not Forsake the Lord your Lod!)

You are not to touch the Ninjas' OP. Only Ninjas can do that. Evil or Very Mad If you want to edit an OP so badly, make your own thread!

P.S. Is there a reason why Not Cobalt Monkey is the Ninja group moderator? Somebody might get the wrong idea thinking Ninjas are with the not monkeys... which is not the case.

Last edited by eatthemonkey on Wed May 18, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's not just OP's we edit. We have turned your ninja powers against you.)
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:29 pm

@Rxforwar wrote:
eatthemonkey wrote:
Stands full length mirror in front of eatthemonkey.

I Cool

You're right! if my manly bits were to fall into the hands of our opponents, they would be a formidable force indeed!

*** re-adjusts mankini, applies more chest oil and struts off ***
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Fear not. I don't think anyone wants to get their hands on your manly bits, Doc.

The Schmexy Ninjas Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:15 pm

@Azira wrote:
How dare you Lod!

Quote :
Last edited by Lod on 18/05/11, 03:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thou Shalt not Forsake the Lord your Lod!)

You are not to touch the Ninjas' OP. Only Ninjas can do that. Evil or Very Mad If you want to edit an OP so badly, make your own thread!

P.S. Is there a reason why Not Cobalt Monkey is the Ninja group moderator? Somebody might get the wrong idea thinking Ninjas are with the not monkeys... which is not the case.
Meh, we have a mod in our ranks. I'm not too concerned about what they do, it can be undone. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:39 pm

@Azira wrote:
How dare you Lod!

Quote :

LAWL! I like how ye are the only group to notice. The Schmexy Ninjas 1931472354
Don't worry I didn't change anything, just wanted to see if I could pull off a decent EcR impression.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Lol

Not Cobalt Monkey created the group in the admin section and thus he is made by default the moderator. I might see if I can put myself as moderator since I also can access the Admin panel.

And with this I disappear for tonight! Ninjas rule!!! We need to recruit more people... although better few and with quality than many but weak

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:56 am

(o.O)

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:39 pm

ElvenNinja wrote:
Lol

Not Cobalt Monkey created the group in the admin section and thus he is made by default the moderator. I might see if I can put myself as moderator since I also can access the Admin panel.

And with this I disappear for tonight! Ninjas rule!!! We need to recruit more people... although better few and with quality than many but weak

wait a sec... I see what you did there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:56 pm

And that is why you should be in the Ninja team!!!!
The Schmexy Ninjas 964794

Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:18 pm

I saw what you did there (yesterday), but Possibly Not Monkeys are better spies and do not blab the secret intelligence they pick up. You ninjas give your secrets away too easily.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:31 pm

eatthemonkey wrote:
I saw what you did there (yesterday), but Possibly Not Monkeys are better spies and do not blab the secret intelligence they pick up. You ninjas give your secrets away too easily.

Like this guy

Spoiler:

He has been deeply embedded in a notorious biker gang for 10 years, and still hasn't blown his cover.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Hes only been captured on film once since:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Schmexy Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Schmexy Ninjas   The Schmexy Ninjas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Schmexy Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: