The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Catherine

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Jaded interested in playing the babel or coliseum mode together after I beat this pony?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Sure man that would be fun, I didn't thiink you could play online I thought it was only offline
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:23 am

Maybe you are right. I just saw that you could play multiplayer.

Took me an hour and a half to be damn level 6 sec 1 last night. Thing was I was grinning the whole time.

Such an amazing game. The 2 best games I have played over the last 2 years were this and demon souls. Atlus is where it happening right now.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 am

There are online leader boards though muhahahaha

The 6 is the clock tower right? Its such a fun game there's one comng up thhats a blast lol

Atlus has alot of good things going for them right now
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:00 am

Yeah its the clocktower. While it was tough I was grinning th whole time. I get off early today so I hop to try and get into the 7th night today.

I played the Rapunzel mini game last night and got to like stage 9. Fun stuff
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Its a nice change of pace from the nightmares and its 64 lvls long
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Firing it up now.

Lets see what kinda progress I can make
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Im sure you can get close to the end, the second I got done I instantly started a new game lol
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Dear Lord I don't know Clock tower level 2 just took the life from me. lol. Lets see how 3 goes
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:06 pm

There ws one in ethier clock tower or the next that took me close to an hour to figure out, I just stared at it going ummmmmm
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:40 pm

That was by far the hardest level so far. Clock tower 3 now on to Clock tower boss. Hoping this is easier
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Im trying to think if that was the one I was stuck on or not, but the clock tower boss is easy just watch out for the special attacks
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Yep just beat the clock tower Boss. BOOM! One night to go!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 pm

This will proably be the first game ill take the time to plaatnium
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:19 pm

seems like it could be an easy plat after you get the hang of things first play through
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Idk the babels are redicouls to get past and there's a few trophies that could be a pain
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:06 pm

You got this. I got one night to go. I had to take a break. DRAFTING on Modo now and then going to do some reading.

May try for one stage in night seven tonight.

I was reading on Neo gaf that this game is there best release ever. Good for them. If they are making money it assures us good games like this in the future. I love Atlus. I can't wait for Dark Souls
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Im suprised its doing this well in america, I honestly expected it to staay under the radar

Dark souls looks amazing, im hoping for some persona 5 preveiws before the new year
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:18 pm

You going to get Persona 2 for PSP?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Debated on geting a psp just for that, but my buddy has it for ps 1 so im just going to borrow it from him
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:45 pm

so excited to pick this one up tomorrow! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Beat 7-1. Its was cake.

Now time for Bed.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 am

Tried to beat the altar last night...a no go lol
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

Nation Reputation : 1

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 pm

I've seen you playing this a bit Dole. I picked it up but haven't had the chance to play it yet.
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Its awesome. Mossy but it is very tough.
Took over an hour for me to finish 7.4 I have one level and final boss. Sigh. May be a Friday night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catherine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine    Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Music and Puzzles-
Jump to: