The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Google Plus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

Google Plus Empty
PostSubject: Google Plus   Google Plus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:20 am

So, has anyone got an account for (or even heard of) the possible Facebook killer?
I've got a video here that I found on Youtube (Yes, I know it's 15 minutes long and no, he just has the same name).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I've got small walkthrough for everything as well:
Circles: With Facebook, you had Friends (and groups if you knew how to make them). With G+, you have people you know organised into 'Circles' where you can have one Circle for Friends, one for Work Colleages, etc. Google's even put in some suggestions. So if you start typing in "Bes..." when you create a Circle it will suggest 'Best Friends'. Some other suggestions include 'College Friends', 'In-Laws' and even 'Chums'.

The +1 button - Equivalent of the 'Like' button.

Connectivity - You can link accounts such as Flickr, Facebook or Hotmail so other people know who you are. And now, if you live in the USA (or India), you can have SMS notifications.

Profile - Cpt. Obvious can tell you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Other Google Products - If you have a Google Account, all of your stuff is basically rolled into one big toolbar up the top of your browser ('cept for Youtube Puzzled). So if you use Docs or Gmail (for example), it's much easier to navigate through everything.

Hangouts - The Skype of Google!

I think that's all I can say about Google Plus. Unfortunately I've run out of invites for now, but it should be opening to the public soon.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Google Plus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Plus   Google Plus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:14 am

I have heard of it, but don't know much about it. Thanks for the info.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Google Plus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Mobile and Social Games-
Jump to: