The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

[REQUEST] Music for working out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

[REQUEST] Music for working out Empty
PostSubject: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 pm

-

Last edited by Reo on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Atreyu has some pretty good pump-up songs..........
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Atreyu is more heavy rock.
I suggest listening to:
Silverchair-

• Pure Massacre
  • Israel's son
  • Tomorrow
Soundgarden-

• Spoonman
  • Fell on Black Days (cool down)
  • Outshined (sounds very much like Israel's son)
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:46 pm

It's Raining Men by Weather Girls is a good workout song.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Korn- take a look in the mirror
Blind gurdian - Battlefield
soil work - the great divide album
all that remains - the air i breath
coheed and cambria - in the flame of error
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Tick Tick Boom by the Hives?
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 am

Thanks for the suggestions so far!
I actually have ONE song from Atreyu and that one is quite good, but overall I'm not too into them.

I'll check out the others once I get back home, but please keep em coming, it's highly appreciated. [REQUEST] Music for working out 291991
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:46 am

Listening to some stuff from Soilwork right now. Not that big on his voice when he's growling and whatnot, but I really REALLY like their style of music. Thanks for sharing, Jade!

Dingo...I don't know what to say man, I know you had good intentions, but that's way too manly and hardcore for me to handle Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 am

no problem, im the same way lol there great divide album has the least amount of growling in it, figure number five isn't bad either,but before and after those albums it gets a little more metal/ death core.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 am

Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Gonna Fly Now - Bill Conti

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 pm

well Stronger by Kanye West was crowned Best Workout Song by some gym in California, I sort of like it but it doesn't hurt to listen to the original-Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk. I personally like to listen to:

The Blackest Breed by Netherbird
Rise to Fall and Fall to Rise by Belphegor
Dimmu Borgir by Dimmu Borgir
Back to top Go down
La-BeaN_bag
Third Nation
La-BeaN_bag

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:28 am

What kinda music do you listen to normally? If you can stand/enjoy metal than i suggest you first of all stay away from any metalcore as it will most definatly lower your IQ. I suggest some gojira and messhuggah, but it might be a little too heavy...certainly pumps you up though! For the non metal head, I would suggest some Flatliners, fav ska band right now;) or maybe protest the hero, if absolute shredding gets you pumped!Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 am

I usually listen to metal, tends to be goth/black/death metal but I'll listen to other genres as well, I also listen to some techno and classic alternative rock and I also listen to the occasional rap/hip hop/pop song as well as some classical stuff
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Isn't Reo gone?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Stupid question for me to ask. facepalm2 This can be a thread just for suggestions. "Lose Yourself" is my favorite song. No matter what, that's the song I listen to when I'm on the bus for basketball. Not a big fan of Eminem other than a few songs, that's one of them.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:34 am

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of him myself, I just have two songs from his latest album, but I can't deny that he is very smart and very talented, I saw a 60 minutes piece on him and that just improved my respect for him exponentially
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Got to wonder whether he's changed or not... I saw it too. I loved Recovery. The other albums not at all. When music gets to the point of extreme violence, language or sensuality I can't listen to it. I just don't like the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:34 pm

then you would hate a lot of Death/Black Metal. I can tell you one one way that he's changed, he can actually see the people's faces when he performs live instead of them just being a blur lol
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:11 am

I really can't like goth, etc. because I just hate all of the death, violence etc. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:45 am

oh boy....sounds like I'm going to have to teach you about the different metal genres
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:58 am

I meant hardcore Goth etc.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Best workout songs
IMO
1-Power - Kanye West
Spoiler:

2- About me - Hardbody
Spoiler:

(this one has mean words) ^

3-Remember the Name - Fortminor
Spoiler:

4- Stronger - Kanye west
Spoiler:

5-Any skrillex song. Wink

Last edited by eve_ofdestructin on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Can't seem to open up your spoilers, Eve.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 pm

I just put the name of the song and the artist above the spoiler.
I just found another song :$
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Well, Kanyes alright, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Music for working out   [REQUEST] Music for working out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] Music for working out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Music-
Jump to: