The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Gametrailers is lame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Gametrailers is lame Empty
PostSubject: Gametrailers is lame   Gametrailers is lame Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Anyone catch Gametrailers on Spike tv this week ?? They were talking to so called gaming experts previewing the upcoming fall games. When asked about UC3 , they all were very lukewarm saying ND had to come up with something new and they could care less about it coming out ! Totally ticked me off! They didn't get into what they wanted to see different so I thought their statements were baseless. The host didn't even ask them to back it up. The Uncharted series is one of my faves I feel like Indiana Jones when I play it. I dont think Im going to watch that show anymore. I want fair coverage not fanboy opinions when I watch videogame television. What do you think ??
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Gametrailers is lame   Gametrailers is lame Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:20 am

Well, just because GT has one opinion different then yours (bias or not), I wouldn't stop watching it. Unless, of course, it keeps happening.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Gametrailers is lame   Gametrailers is lame Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 am

I never get a chance to watch much tv. I will say for "experts" they seemed to have said the exact opposite of what every gamer I have ever seen post had to say about it.

Maybe they need new experts.
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Gametrailers is lame   Gametrailers is lame Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:23 pm

I happen to like GTTV. It's like Gametrailers on your TV.

Never figured out the orgin of such a name though...
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Gametrailers is lame   Gametrailers is lame Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:54 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
Well, just because GT has one opinion different then yours (bias or not), I wouldn't stop watching it. Unless, of course, it keeps happening.

I'll give em another shot... I did enjoy their 15 minute long "Bioshock Infinite" gameplay trailer they had a while back. Its not the difference of opinion that bugs me. Its three "experts" all agreeing that UC3 was " uninspiring" and ND had to "come up with something new" and the host blindly accepts it as truth.What do they want besides new locales, new characters, different story lines, new multiplayer and the usual fantastic graphics. Maybe Nathan Drake can turn into a superhero or something to make them happy....... NOT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gametrailers is lame   Gametrailers is lame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gametrailers is lame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: