The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

NHL 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

NHL 12 Empty
PostSubject: NHL 12   NHL 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:22 pm

I know there are plenty of hockey fans here on the Nation forums, so I'm wondering if anybody out there besides myself is playing NHL 12. Since there wasn't a thread, I thought I'd set this up for the hockey gamers out there to share some tips and tricks for the game, some events where we can lace up the skates and play together, or even try to set up some kind of tournament events (although I'd like to possibly set up a special event thread in the appropriate place.)

Since the NHL season starts in less than a month, I myself am using NHL 12 to get pumped up for the season haha.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

NHL 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL 12   NHL 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:53 pm

im not buying nhl 12 but im getting nhl 13
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

NHL 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL 12   NHL 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Just wrote up my review. I hope I can get a couple games with you, Streety. The last time I got a game in with you, it was halfway through MW2's life. Laughing Why aren't you getting NHL 12, DJ? Lack of money?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

NHL 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL 12   NHL 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Yeah Matt, hopefully I'll be able to catch you online sometime. I need tips more now, so far playing as skaters I've only won one game so far, and as a goalie I've pretty much won a single game as well haha. My record now is like 1-6-1 haha, so that's pretty terrible. As a skater I seem to constantly get tied up by 2-3 defenders by the net, so any tips on how to get around them?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

NHL 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL 12   NHL 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 pm

I'm assuming you're talking about EASHL.
Well you have to try for one-timers. They will check and poke the puck out everytime. Try to pass the puck up to your zone, and go in your zone, and sometimes the other people will go to the puck and leave you open for a one-timer. As for a goalie it just takes time.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

NHL 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL 12   NHL 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm even just talking about offline play in "play now" and whatnot haha. On my "Be A Pro" mode I'm playing as a goalie. I seem to have a good hang on the goalie thing after a few ass kickings haha. I just played a game a while ago and had a perfect shutout going, but my team sucked and couldn't do much of anything apparently. We lost in OT off of some stupid ass lucky goal :/
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

NHL 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL 12   NHL 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:25 pm

On offline play, I would suggest playing as a real NHL team would, once you get in your zone, pass it to the defensemen in the back a few times, because no matter what difficulty you play on the game will not allow you to play the bull shit game where you just check everyone with the puck, they'll pass it a lot if they have to. They adjust their gameplan.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

NHL 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL 12   NHL 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:00 am

Be a Legend is such a disapointment. Why is Jeremy Roenick one of the legends anyway?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

NHL 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL 12   NHL 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 am

Probably cuz he's one of three American born players to score 500 goals. Didn't know that off the top of my head btw lol, had to go look it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NHL 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL 12   NHL 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NHL 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: