The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:12 am

fun video! the moab is a nice touch for the game. i always hated getting killed by a nuke a couple mins in >_< and the round ending
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:03 am

Liked & commented! (^_-)d Good to see you back, duder.
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanks man!

Got another video for you all! 30-0 FFA!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I got a 30-0 before Red, then I will be amazed. haha
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:13 am

Sup guys, I just posted another video. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
New CoD MW3 video! MOABY time!

Liked, commented and subscribed Pooch.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:10 am

eerrr what is this M.O.A.B you speak of?

From themodernwarfare3.com

The MOAB (Mother of All Bombs) is a hidden killstreak available with any Strike Package. It's earned by getting a 25 killstreak, not including Strike Package kills. The MOAB works pretty much like the Tactical Nuke from Modern Warfare 2; it kills every enemy on the map and causes an EMP-effect for the enemy team by eliminating all enemy equipment, electronics and killstreaks for 1 minute.

The MOAB doesn't end the match. The team that uses the MOAB will have double XP for the remainder of that match.
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Thanks Badger. Smile haha

I started a new series on my channel. It's a FFA strategy series. I hope you guys check it out and enjoy!

I'm going to post my videos less here. I assume that all who like my videos have already subscribed... I'll post the next four or so here, but if you would like to stay up to date, subscribe.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Don't leave meeee!!!
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:08 am

Sup guys, here's a new commentary I made with one of my friends... I'm pretty proud of it and I think it's pretty good. Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:39 am

Sup guys, here's a new commentary I made with one of my friends... I'm pretty proud of it and I think it's pretty good. Very Happy= :D

I got some chuckles from the weird twisted commentary. It is at least a M or maybe an R-rating for those who have a sensitive nature or are young.
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm back guys! How's the nation holding up? Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:11 am

Missed you, buddy & welcome back! (^_-)d
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Thanks Red! I'm digging your newer commentaries haha... They're makin' me giggle.

I just made a new vid... It's a free for all strategy guide for Interchange. I got another MOAB in it! And I spent a shit ton of time on this one. haha

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:45 am

nice vids mate thats some good info on interchange.
i struggle on that map in ffa always some shooting me when they respawn
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 am

nice vids mate thats some good info on interchange.
i struggle on that map in ffa always some shooting me when they respawn

Thanks Wadey!

Care to save Africa? Then watch this next video. Think of the hungry.

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 am

Question. buffalo cant fly so how do you get buffalo wings??

love the names of you classes.
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:05 am

Question. buffalo cant fly so how do you get buffalo wings??

False. Buffalo's can fly. I'll make a quick diagram to explain in full detail.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Make sense now?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 am

Lol now it's clear Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:17 pm

A little college life zest for the nation. Smile

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:34 pm

That Is literally funny s**t right there lol
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Sup guys! Long time no see. I made another commentary with some friends of mine. I had a lot of fun making it, and I hope you enjoy. Wink

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:41 am

If its anything like the sandwich vid it will be hilarious. You have a great sense of humor I check it out asap, good to see ya around I know you has some employment opportunities of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Mdawgg
Second Nation
Mdawgg

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks man! It's a lot different than the Crash Bandicoot one, but speaking of, I'm making another Crash one shortly. Stay tuned!

And ya, I was interning at Maker Studios. That's over though and I'm on summer now, so I have all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!    PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PoochesDogHouse - Commentary and Gameplay Videos!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: