The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

[ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellcatgab
Second Nation
Hellcatgab

Nation Reputation : 1

[ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:11 am

This thread will serve as a thread to discuss with me about 'Project hellcatgab' and you guys', the administration, thoughts on the suggestion that I believe would greatly benefit the forums. Smile Please post good reasoning to why or why not you feel the suggestion should take place.

DISCUSS
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 am

What
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 am

Wait a minute we're still not done discussing "Project rrwatch" !

Where are your suggestions helicatgab ?
Back to top Go down
Hellcatgab
Second Nation
Hellcatgab

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What
Six posted my suggestion in the administrator's section and being a regular user, I cannot see their replies / feedback. Here they may share any issues they have with my suggestion and overall thoughts on my suggestion.
Wait a minute we're still not done discussing "Project rrwatch" !

Where are your suggestions helicatgab ?
Unfortunately, we're not. Razz We're talking about my suggestion about the forums. I want the suggestion to be a suprise for if it does take effect. If it doesn't, I'll share my thoughts with you then. Oh.. and this is Project hellcatgab Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 pm

just a thought, but, if you dont want us knowing about it, why are you opening a discussion about it that all member can see? Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellcatgab
Second Nation
Hellcatgab

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:00 pm

just a thought, but, if you dont want us knowing about it, why are you opening a discussion about it that all member can see? Razz
It doesn't have to be so private as to be completely hidden.. I just want some feedback on my suggestion from the administration. Razz
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:20 pm

What
YEAH
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 pm

<<< iz confuzed. I don't do tech speak so can get into the debate about the thingy, but even if I could I don't think I would coz I'm not sure what a clever me would think.

So is this post out in the open for all to know my ignorance, or can I go on pretending I'm the all knowing He-Man?
Back to top Go down
Hellcatgab
Second Nation
Hellcatgab

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:51 pm

<<< iz confuzed. I don't do tech speak so can get into the debate about the thingy, but even if I could I don't think I would coz I'm not sure what a clever me would think.

So is this post out in the open for all to know my ignorance, or can I go on pretending I'm the all knowing He-Man?
Despite your lack of knowledge, which isn't bad by any means, think of my suggestion as a major upgrade for the site. It would.. give more options for basically any of our forum needs supplied by me of course. Smile I'm not sure if Six included all the details of what I am going to do if given the chance, but you don't need to really invest your time looking at it. It's just stating in basic steps how the "thing" would be installed.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Its been discussed. idk what going on with it. There is still a lot of uncertainty in a few things I think.
For me, one bigger one comes in the knowledge that the data base probably wont be able to be moved.
Not "legally" anyhow as FM is pretty straight forward in their not wanting them taken.

idk...
It would be nice. But...idk

Ill get back to you hellcat if it seems something can happen.

In the mean time this will be locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]   [ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ADMIN ONLY]hellcatgab's suggestion [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know :: The Suggestion Box-
Jump to: