The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Straight up, looks like one of the best DBZ games I've seen so far. Basically everything you need to know about it can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

A little gameplay footage ^ Shocked

Character Creation!! ^ Shocked
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:12 am

I know this post was made almost 6 months ago. I think this is the first I have seen it.
Lost in the shuffle I suppose.

Did you ever play this ninjas? is it any good?
I have (and am pretty okay at them if I may say so myself) played the DB Raging Blast games.
is it similar?
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:44 am

I haven't played it yet, so I'm not sure what it's like. I keep picking it up but I say no every time. Rolling Eyes I've only played up to Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and was decent at it, so you've had much more experience than me. Laughing If the funds are there I'll pick it up this weekend and let you know. Smile
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:53 am

Maybe I will rent it too.
Or the library is always a good way to check out games at no cost.

We shall report back here with more info!
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Looks the exact same as the Budokai games they've been making since...the mid 2000's to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: