The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Empty
PostSubject: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:45 am

Do you hate paying full price for your games and gaming accessories ? Join the club ! If you run into a good deal on a game, console, controllers, or anything gaming related that you think would save your 6th Nation brethren some money.... post it here. No person to person sales or auction type stuff . Post only deals from online and brick and mortar stores that are reputable retailers please. Include the name of the store or URL if its online and the sales price. If a sales code is needed please include it in your post. Details like free shipping or if shipping and handling charges apply would be great to include.

Last edited by Six on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sticky)
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 am

Batman:Arkham City for Xbox and PS3 $49.98 with code and free shippping at Newegg.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Save $10 w/ promo code EMCJKJB68, ends 10/24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Save $10 w/ promo code EMCJKJB67, ends 10/24

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:33 am

Pre-order all Uncharted 3 DLC for a 45% discount with "The Fortune Hunter's Club" $24.99

The Fortune Hunters’ Club DLC program entitles you to the first four multiplayer map packs and the first three multiplayer skin packs for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception with the first DLC release coming in November. Pre-order now for only $24.99 and immediately score the exclusive Fortune Hunters’ Club THEME, then with each DLC release you will receive an XMB message on your PS3 linking you directly to the content on the PlayStation Store! Valued at over $45.00, these DLC releases will be must-haves for any UNCHARTED fan.
Join now to save over 45% on 7 multiplayer packs, get the FREE Fortune Hunters’ Club theme, and then get your DLC like a Fortune Hunter would with fast and easy XMB message links!
Available for pre-order today on the PlayStation Store and select retailers!
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Refurbished Apple Ipads (First Gen) on sale

Refurbished iPad with Wi-Fi 64GB (first generation) $399

Refurbished iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G 32GB - Black - AT&T (first generation) $399

Refurbished iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G 64GB - Black - AT&T (first generation) $499

Apple tests and certifies all Apple refurbished products and includes a 1-year warranty which is the same as new.
All refurbished iPad models also include a brand new battery and outer shell.

Shipping and handling free, Sales Tax applied

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:21 am

Steam offers downloads of the Grand Theft Auto Classics Bundle for Windows, which includes five games, for $10.19. The bundle includes Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Note that individual titles are also available for download.

Grand Theft Auto 3 for PC for $3.39
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC for $3.39
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC for $5.09

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:58 am

Can you do my Christmas shopping for me?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Assasins Creed Revelations $47.99

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 360 promo code EMCJKHK93
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PS3 promo code EMCJKHK94

Codes should be good for another day. Free shipping.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Amazon $$ 20.00 $$ credit for preordering Battlefield 3 Limited Edition for Xbox360 and PS3

Shipping is free, and day of release shipping is available for an extra charge or is free for Amazon Prime customers

PS3 version is currently in stock !

Last edited by rrwatch on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:14 am

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $48 bucks at Newegg for Xbox360 and PS3 free shipping
Use promo Code: EMCYTZT852

Amazon offers a $10.00 credit for Elder Scrolls on Xbox360 and PS3 Shipping is free, and day of release shipping is available for an extra charge or is free for Amazon Prime customers

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Buy.com offers preorders of the Urban Camouflague Sony DualShock 3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3 in Urban Camouflage for $39.99 with free shipping. Very cool and cheaper than regular color Sony Dualshock controllers.

Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 pm

rrwatch: just pre-ordered the limited edition. saved some real money here, my friend payed 70 at the gamestore for his. thankyou for the heads up.

also on my statement the release day shipping is .99 ! I didnt have to do any questionnaires about amazon prime or optimus prime.

edit: did some checking on amazon and most headsets are falling in price. the official ps3 headset is down to 85 dollars, and there are a couple turtle beach ones down to 60 dollar price range. american dollars that is.

Last edited by Dmick024 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : amazon update)
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:53 pm

That's awesome Dmick ! That's what this thread is for. If you or anyone else finds a deal they think would save some $$$ for someone post it here!
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:59 am

Teknocreations TekCase for DSi $ 7.77 + Free Ground ship @ PC Connection Express

The TekCase for DSi has been carefully designed for gamers of all ages. It will extend your game play for up to 2.5 times longer while protecting your DSi. All you do is simply place your DSi in the TekCase and you may never need to take it out again. It has a simple On/off switch so you decide when you want to use the extra power. As with all other TekCases, the TekCase for DSi charges using standard USB. You can even charge your TekCase and DSi through a USB slot on your computer. The versatile USB wall charger that comes with it, can also be used to charge all your other USB devices.

I bought one of these for my son's DS lite and it works well. He hasn't run out of juice since and it does offer some protection from drops or banging around. Some styluses did not fit right because of the extra length of the box . But that was the only problem I ran into and most stylus had no problems. These retail for about $32.00. The Tekcase for DS Lite can be found on Amazon for $6.99 +$3.99 shipping .

Tekcase for
DS Lite

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:29 am

Fat Princess $7.99 at Best Buy (psn code) Normally $14.99 at PSN Store This is one of those games that adults and kids can enjoy. Search for "Fat Princess" from the homepage search box.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Subway Taste For Adventure Code
AMWLALLA

Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:52 pm

on amazon.com alot of the playstation move items are on sale or have slashed prices.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:20 am

Assassin's Creed: Revelations $47.99 for PS3 and Xbox 360 with free shipping

Use Promo Code: EMCYTZT870

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:58 am

Official Sony PS3 Wireless Headset. $79.99 @ Newegg normally retails for $99.99

Read my review [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Amazon buy 2 get one free deal. New games like UC3, Batman AC, BF3, R&C: All for one
Brings the price down to about $40 American [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:17 am

Turtle Beach Ear Force X41 Wireless Headset for Xbox 360 Refurbished $79.99 + $5.00 shipping at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] till 11:59 pm tomorrow.

These have 90 day Woot warranty which I can personally vouch for. They are very well reviewed in general and street price runs about $130.Turtle Beach sells these on their site for $129.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amazon buy 2 get one free deal. New games like UC3, Batman AC, BF3, R&C: All for one
Brings the price down to about $40 American [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bumping this what with Christmas coming up and the large amount of games out, most useful.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:15 am

Yikes the Deal is now dead Lod ! I got Batman AC, BF3,Portal 2, Dead rising 2, the new Ratchett and Clank and some DS game for the kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:01 am

Lol "What's in the package daddy?" "Oh just a box of awesome and a DS game for you." "... Suspect " "In my day we didn't get what you got!"

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:24 am

He'll be getting the DS game and Ratchett & Clank for Christmas. I'll probably get the other games for Christmas. lol I buys me a lot of games and gives em to me !
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:48 pm

The Greatest Video Game Music performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra and Andrew Skeet Amazon MP3 download for $2.99.
I just bought this and it is amazing if you like this sort of thing I would recommend as least listening to the samples.

Selections include :

1. Advent Rising: Muse
2. Legend of Zelda: Suite
3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Theme
4. Angry Birds: Main Theme
5. Final Fantasy VIII: Liberi Fatali
6. Super Mario Bros: Theme
7. Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: Nate's Theme
8. Grand Theft Auto IV: Soviet Connection
9. World of Warcraft: Seasons of War
10. Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty Theme
11. Tetris Theme (Korobeiniki)12. Battlefield 2: Theme
13. Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
14. Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare: Main Menu Theme
15. Mass Effect: Suicide Mission
16. Splinter Cell: Conviction
17. Final Fantasy: Main Theme
18. Bioshock: The Ocean on his Shoulders
19. Halo 3: One Final Effort
20. Fallout 3: Theme
21. Super Mario Galaxy: Gusty Garden Galaxy
22. Bonus Track: Dead Space: Welcome Aboard The U.S.G. Ishimura

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Hardware and General Discussion-
Jump to: