The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:12 am

LIBER FATALI!
WANT!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:19 am

for anyone in the pacific northwest who is a bi-mart member, i just read in the paper that they are selling mw3 for $48.88.

Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:35 am

walmart black friday ad leaked: heard rumors of bf3 and arkham city for $28
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Oh man I paid about $10 bucks more apiece for em. I'm hoping there are some decent MW3 deals I can get before Christmas.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Amazon BOGO get 50% off on select games

Skyrim (360) (PS3) (PC)
CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (360) (PS3)
Arkham City (360) (PS3)
Rage (360) (PS3) (PC)
Uncharted 3
Ratchet and Clank:All 4 One
GoldenEye 007 Reloaded (360) (PS3)
Just Dance 3 (Wii)
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Wii)
Go Vacation (Wii)
The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii) (360 - Kinect)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a pretty good deal if you are looking to buy MW3 and Skyrim like me. The games are all pretty new so getting them at a discount with free shipping is not bad.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:28 am

Gamefly used games sale. Many games under $10 and free shipping on many also. I picked up Homefront and Legos Star Wars III tonight. Gamefly games are warranted to work. I've gotten a few from them and no problems at all.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition $59.99 at Newegg = free shipping If you plan on getting this game for Christmas this is a heckuva deal.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:51 am

PS3 Dual Shock 3 at GameStop w/ free shipping $19.99 + tax

I've paid twice this price and they have been over $40 lately. This is a great deal for a real Sony controller!
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Wow ! what a bunch of $%*#! at Gamestop ! They cancelled my PS3 controller order. I didn't think the $20.00 was a misprice or I would not have posted it here. I've gotten one for $25 so I thought $20 was just a great Black Friday deal. My apologies if anyone else wasted their time.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:05 pm

i was at target today and they had duke nukem for $15. I also got castlevania for $12 and army of 2 40th day for $10.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 am

Army of 2 for $10... Sounds about right.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:10 am

is it that bad? I know its about 2 years old but my husband liked the first one and we can play together
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:10 am

Well I am Biased on most things EA, but I honestly couldn't follow what was going on, No subtitles, other than that it seemed okay. I just didn't know who I was shooting and why. The moral thing was interesting though.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
is it that bad? I know its about 2 years old but my husband liked the first one and we can play together

The second game by most accounts is a better game. For $10 it will probably be worth a gamble if you enjoyed the first. The first one got too complicated for my son so I don't think we went past training. I think I'll look into Castelvania if its getting cheap i watched my buddy play it and it looked fun.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:50 pm

There were a ton of cheap games at my target. My sister in law is getting her 5 year old an xbox for xmas and i found lots of games for $6 for it.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:05 am

PS3 Slim refurb $189 w free shipping .....today only at Geeks.com. I have a refurb Sony SACD player and it has worked flawlessly for 2 years.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Amazon running a buy 2 get one free sale on certain video games. Free shipping if you have Prime or spend over $25. Link is on upper right top of this page.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Sony PS3 Dualshock Wireless Controller $34.99 with free shipping @ Newegg

This is the official Sony controller in black and probably at. the lowest price I've seen it

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Good find. I always hate having to buy a new controller. $50 is just too much. Neutral

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Good find. I always hate having to buy a new controller. $50 is just too much. Neutral

I try. I was hoping one of the guys here who was lamenting his broken controller on PSN would find it useful. He knows who he is.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Free PS3 game (Mortal Kombat Komplete Edtion or Batman AC) and PS3 160 gb console for $199 +$7.99 shipping at Gamestop... online only.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Great sale on EA games here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are a lot of good games for cheap 50% off ...... all platforms, shipping and tax added but not too bad at all.
Crysis 2, ME2 & 3, Skate 3, Medal of Honor, plus many more on sale. I picked up ME2 for $9.99 and Shadow of the Damned for $14.99 , only 3.50 shipping for both games. A couple of games are excluded and pre-orders but most others have decent prices.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Amazon running Gold Box deals on games all day. There are a few that may be of interest to you. You can read the descriptions and guess what games are coming up on sale about half the tiime. Running all day until sold out is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:30 pm

For Best Buy rewardzone gamers club members only (you can join online for free) only.

$25 off Select Turtle Beach Gaming Headsets
Get the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360 or Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PS3 for just $34.99 (reg. price $59.99). In store only.

Sale runs to 6/9/12
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Thanks for the info Rr. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $   Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games and Accessories Deals-More Gaming For Your $

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Hardware and General Discussion-
Jump to: