The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Destruction of league of legend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

Nation Reputation : 2

Destruction of league of legend Empty
PostSubject: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:05 am

so i am play as master yi and well just watch what happens
this is part one read in the description for part 2,and link for the 3rd part is in the description of part 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*edit i was using Wegame for the 1st time

Last edited by adamonkey on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichabod
Second Nation
Ichabod

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:48 pm

I've got my own video to add. This is my first attempt. Trying some new software, and I don't think I'll be uploading it at 480 anymore. But, at least the game play makes me look good. Smile

Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:02 pm

i have no idea what i just witnessed, but im pretty sure you raped the other team

"quadra kill" lol
you were like 3 lvls ahead of everyone else?

btw have you tried the program FRAPS? it records in good quality. and you can get it for free if you know where to look lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Ichabod
Second Nation
Ichabod

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:22 am

I tried fraps, but I couldn't find a free version. The trial one only lets you do 20 secs at a time. The recorder I have actually works great, I just have to make sure I do it full screen next time and to upload it at 720.
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:59 am

Wegames isn't half bad for 100% free, mind you i didn't play with anything on it so that's why the detail is crap but i well get to now it better and upload better quality videos
Back to top Go down
Ichabod
Second Nation
Ichabod

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Oh, Adam. I just wanted to pass on that you don't have to upload such small videos and force yourself to split it into several chunks. Youtube has a 15 minute limit, unless you let them text you a code. Then you get 12 hours. BIG difference. lol
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:53 pm

well it was a 30 min match so i made it into 3 parts of 10 min
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:06 pm

OK OK, I need more names for LoL so more of us can team up. Mine is the same as my PSN if anyone is interested.

That first vid makes me want to play Yi again.

I mainly play support these days. Shen, Sona, Mordekaiser.
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:20 pm

hey well i am on often mine is adamonkey

*edit sent you a request
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Awesome! See you online!
Back to top Go down
Ichabod
Second Nation
Ichabod

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:32 pm

I added you too, Rhynox, but I think I might have misspelled something. The profile was empty. I didn't think much of it until I stopped by here and saw your post that you play. I'll have to double check when I get on next (I probably forgot the H in your name...which I'm starting to remember to double check, lol). If you get on before I have a chance, my names Ichabod1 on there.
Back to top Go down
Ichabod
Second Nation
Ichabod

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:36 pm

I had another video to make the other day. I went something like 25/10/? It was a killer game, with us almost losing and then me coming back from nowhere and stomping the shit out of everyone. The best part was our finish. My team went for Baron, and I decided to hide in the bush (closest to mid). The other team had wards at Baron and went chasing in to steal it/kill us, and they all walked right past me. I come rushing out of the bush and caught a quad kill on them! (got an assist on the 5th). It was frickin awesome!

Alas, my recorder wasn't on (some how it shut down between games) and I never captured it. I was so sad. Tantrum
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:35 am

oh man do i know that feeling i hate that and sometimes i hit the hot key and shut it off
Back to top Go down
Ichabod
Second Nation
Ichabod

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 am

I'm not sure how you do it, but to avoid lag in game, I use LoL Recorder. It saves the info from the game without any disturbance to my actual game. I can then use that info to replay the game using the LoL Client, as well as navigate, change angle and look at different perspectives that I did when actually playing that game. It's then that I use a program to actually record the video feed.

Do you do the same thing, Adam? And if so, is there a hot key to turn off LoL Recorder? I gotta know to avoid that.
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:45 pm

it depend on the recorder i suppose most do have hot key but you can change them any time in the menu, as for the on you use i cant say but most likely
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:20 am

so i downloaded LoL recorder and there is no hot key and i like this much better ...darn i wish i knew of this when i recorded my Yi video to see it i different angles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of league of legend   Destruction of league of legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction of league of legend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: