The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:17 pm

I'll go first then Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread 1931472354

Regular TDM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3TDM with IamAwesomesauce (tekkenz01)

Camping at Syria (Hardcore)

Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:20 am

I'd post, but a lot of my vids won't work, as since I use my IPAD now, it gives me a mobile device link, and not a computer link. Sucks cause I have some FFA's and TDM's I wanna upload. One featuring the ever so popular with Uncharted community FABOLES
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:35 pm

I have a few vids to share Smile , all are free for alls except for the connect 4 at the bottom . Not the best quality or gameplay but enjoy anyway !!

1. An awesome comeback at the Chateau , look at the scrore halfway through , I was down 1-7 at one point !!

2. A five not alive on Syria

3. A classic on Facility

4. A little connect 4 on London Underground

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:35 am

Awesome vids y'all. I subscribe to you both so I already liked and commented. I hope others do the same. Support your fellow 6th nation guys and gals. This message has been brought to you by rrwatch.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:39 am

Thnx for all those comments rrwatch !!! , I barely get any views on my vids so your input is welcome Wink . As I am greatly improving at this game I may put together a commentary . I replied to all your comments ( except the train one ) on my iPod so they may not come up in your inbox Wink . Currently holding out on a 1.9 KD so here's hope that I can stay there Smile .
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Mitch, I notice that you aim a lot instead of steelfisting, even though they do it to you. Icdon't know why people do this. Doesn't show skill or anything, you're just limiting yourself to kills. You're most likely going to die, and get another death, when steelfisting back, you can still get a kill, instead of a death. and if you do die, at least tou got the kill as well and are still n even ground.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Great games, Mitch.

In regards to Statics post, I simply avoid steelfisting because I've noticed that lag plays a TREMENDOUS part when it comes to who lives/dies....generally I have put my bullets into the guy and punched him and still I have to wait for him to do the same AFTERWARDS until the game decides to send us both back to the respawn screen.....really?

That and the fact that I really hope (and think) that ND will increase the stopping power in a coming patch. Since I stick with straight up gunplay I hope that it will benefit players who actually wants to use skill (yes, holding R1 and mashing SQUARE does not equal skill in my book).

I am well aware that I would do alot better if I swallowed my "pride" and just went with the flow, but I just think it's a stupid feature in the game.

Yeah, I'm limiting myself to kills, but I could just as well equip the KAL-7 with the RoF & BFA mods and pretend that others are limiting themselves from kills too. facepalm2

I don't know any other shooter where you can run through an opponents gunfire and do the same amount of damage in ONE attack that he has inflicted on you during those 2 seconds it took for you to run up to him.
I'm not asking for total realism, but it's laughable that a punch does more damage than 3 rounds from the M9 when there's no way of stopping them in their tracks. You are basically forced to play the punch out lottery.
In Uncharted 2 you could actually counter the steelfisters by dropping a quick nade (impossible in Uncharted 3, you have to do a slow ass barrel roll do get one out fast), or by using guns that had....yup, STOPPING POWER!!! Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread 3717709504

I know I'm a naggin a$$ whiner but I won't give up, I WILL find a way to own these little annoying insects, with or without a patch.
Meanwhile....get used to my negative posts Laughing
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:37 am

Re-posting old footage to keep this thread alive.

Six without dix (courtesy of Charlitos)

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:16 am

TEAM DEATHMATCH - SYRIA - Welcome to Lagville

Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Just a quick video showing the "Juggernaut" medal kickback. It's freaking insane, but it is possible to kill someone while they are in juggernaut mode.
They almost took me down... Guns firing

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:28 pm

@reo gears of war, resistance, and halo to name a few. Most non military sum shooters have punches that either do half damage or instant kill.

And it does take a fair amount of skill. I think of people like you as cod noobs trying to play uncharted. Uncharted isn't about pure shooting. Its a platforming game. You run aroun, and climb and stuff with a fair amount of shooting. If you spend 90% of your time looking down the scope, and your only kills are from that then you don't know how to play uncharted and you think it is cod.

(the above statement wasn't aimed directly at you reo, more of a general statement about people that do that)

Aiming requires a certain amount of a certain type of skill, but there is more to uncharted then just aiming. You need to have a wider variety of skill. Even just knowing when to aim,and when not to is an important skill on its own. In cod if your not aiming your not going to hit anything, so you need to aim in that, but like I've said a ton already uncharted isn't cod.

Also on topic I'll post some vids soon. I really wanna post my match where I got 3 assassin medals in 1 match
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 am

First of all, I know it's not COD but Uncharted was never about being a hipfire game, it was about being able to climb/use cover/getting pull downs/kick offs....just being a cover based adventure/shooting game.
I never even claimed Uncharted to be anything like COD and I'm also very much aware of that melee attacks in general do very high damage in other games.

My post claimed that in other games you can't run through the bullets like in Uncharted 3 and go for the melee.
By doing the same stuff as you can in this game, you will find yourself looking at the respawn screen a lot.

My main point was that people are getting kills that takes NOTHING expect holding down ONE button. To me, that's not acceptable, to others it clearly is.
I love that the higher healths made it possible to the payers to get time to escape.
But I think it should be by climbing or using cover, not sprinting so often and cutting corners in a 90 degree angle.
Besides, the accuracy on the hipfire makes climbing so much more avoidable since it locks on in by itself.

Countless and countless of times I've seen players shoot with the saw-off shottie STRAIGHT AHEAD (hipfire of course) and yet kill people ABOVE them. It's not about a "different aspect of the game", it's a broken game mechanic.

I'll hipfire every now and then too, I'm not gonna aim at you if you are basically on my nose, but when you start to hipfire from the distance that most people do then it says something about the broken guns in the game.

I am just irritated by the fact that ND removed any kind of tactical/strategical element to the game, that's all.

Oh well, I'm not selling my copy so I might as well try to find ways around the problem, hence I came up with a method that should stop these kind of players within 1-2 seconds Wink
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:55 am

Static-Star1 - King of Molten Ruins (TDM)

Static-Star1 - Slaying at Syria (TDM)

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Clearly you missed this part of my post

Quote :
(the above statement wasn't aimed directly at you reo, more of a general statement about people that do that)

also people had a similar problem with it in gears, people would run through the gun fire to get right up to you and shotgun you. same basic thing.

as far as the shotgun in U3, I have used it a lot, and I dont think the fact that it auto aims so heavily is a big deal you have to be right on top of them to get the kill, and if you use the pistole or the sawed off you need to fire both shots for the kill. I feel like the shotgun is more like a game of tag, if you can take the shogun and run right up and touch someone its like "tag! your dead" and you deserve the kill. and it is a power weapon after all. I see it no more broken then the T Bolt which I use all the time to get kills from shooting people in the shins
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 am

- nobody7x7 destroying the Desert Village (TDM) -

- nobody7x7 brings Mr Rainbowzor to the Chateu (TDM) -

- nobody7x7 at Syria (Team Objective) -

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Team Objective feat myself (Reonista) at Desert Village

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Since I haven't posted anything for a while (hardy har har Razz ), here is a TDM from today:

TDM at London Underground feat Reonista

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:42 pm

TDM feat jollitimer (City of Brass)

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Does anyone actually watch these? Laughing

RAMPANT By Static-Star1 (Hardcore at Facility)

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Quote :
Does anyone actually watch these?

I do.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:52 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:24 pm

I- i've never seen anything like it! Clap

Isn't it beautiful?
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:45 am

Hahaha, I wonder at which point that dude finally realized he was done for.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Based on what I have seen in this game, he probably thought he was winning Very Happy= :D Razz
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Sad thing is he probably would of won if it wasn't for fleet foot. (notice how he dies at about where sauce is at when they 1st start shooting each other)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: