The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Horror Movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

Horror Movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 am

Liam, my beloved lad! Trust me, you do NOT want to see that movie. It is hands down one of the WORST movies I've ever seen Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:43 am

So sleeping through it then.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 am

Hahaha, you don't reckon that Lisa or the other couple will mind if you do? Laughing

Going to watch The Woman In Black at work tonight, have anyone here seen it?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 am

Pfffft Lisa knows I don't do well in cinemas. Seriously, deaf guy in a cinema with no subtitles = bored deaf guy. As for the other couple, \_(O.o)_/ They know me so whatever. doubt they would be surprised.

I think Lisa just wants to do these things that see's "Normal couples on Tv doing." Woman's going out with me and she expects normal? I laughed out loud while watching a saw movie in the cinema. But I would like to point out that I laughed cause I could see the microphone thingy they use to pick up actors talking while making the movies. And the needle pool thingy.

Think I'll go, fall asleep and start talking in my sleep that should creep people out more.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Hahaha, no words can describe just how awesome you are, Liam Laughing

Regarding horror flicks in the cinemas....
I once went with a date to see some "666/Satan/Exorcist" movie (can't remember the name of it, haha) and at one particular scary scene with some demon the crowd would scream in their seats. Then there was this one old dude with a real low voice who didn't scream. Instead, he waited until everyone calmed down and then said "I didn't get scared, I've seen my wife without makeup on". We all laughed so hard. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:56 am

LMAO!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:19 pm

I tried watching the thing last night/this morning/afternoon. Took me about 3 hours because I fell asleep watching it probably 5 times. Stay away
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:22 am

That boring? New or Original?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 am

it was the new one. it wasn't super boring, it just wasn't interesting enough to keep me awake
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:20 pm

the new one is so terrible.. stay away..

I bought almost all of the ring movies and the grudge movies for about.. 6 dollars, gonna watch most of them tonight.
Don't think I will sleeping tonight.. especially considering after I watched The American ring movie, I haven't been able to be in a room with a TV without getting a little nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:25 pm

I watched the new The Thing with a friend of mine a few weeks ago. She and I got a kick out of it. Not because it was scary, but because we were breaking it down/predicting everything. I liked it, but not for the reason it was going for.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Very Happy= :D I walked out during the last 20 minutes.. I couldnt stand it.

The monster basically exploded in half screaming and started to eat you if you asked it for gum.
What the shell happened to the subtlety.

Also,
*Helicopter clearly chrashing*

"..... there is something wrong.."

Me: Nope, not having it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Psh. The helicopter is spinning like mad. Nothing could POSSIBLY be wrong. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Very Happy= :D I know right. Helicopters like doing that sometimes, no helping it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Exactly! Razz

Anyone looking forward to seeing Prometheus? That's been on my radar for a while, and I'm more than likely going to be watching it near opening day.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Oh, god yes..

I have watched both of the viral videos way to many times to be proud of.. I love david 8. and Michael fassbender is way, way too good.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:37 pm

I'll watch the Thing just because I've watched the other iterations . The original version gave me nightmares as a little kid. I do like that Mary Winstead in the new one tho I've seen her in a few other movies. Its a shame because I did see one scene, it was a combo CGI/puppetry and looked good. Ahh it will be on netfilx soon I bet.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:39 pm

I would watch "The thing from another world" the absolute first movie, its a great 50's horror flick with a little comedy, I highly recomend it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:39 pm

I've watched the trailer a shit ton today. It looks...so freaking legit. I remember seeing it the first time in theaters a while back getting all giddy. I swear, I wanted to see it right then and there.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Also.. its rated R.. Yes freaking good god!
Here is hoping it redeems the alien franchise for shclock fests Alien 3 and resurrection!

Last edited by jolli-timer on Wed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:41 pm

@rrwatch wrote:
I'll watch the Thing just because I've watched the other iterations . The original version gave me nightmares as a little kid. I do like that Mary Winstead in the new one tho I've seen her in a few other movies. Its a shame because I did see one scene, it was a combo CGI/puppetry and looked good. Ahh it will be on netfilx soon I bet.

See that is totally why I watched the new one. I got Bailey to watch the 80's one last semester, so we both wanted to see how the new one was. Worth it in the end? Well, like I said we both enjoyed it, so I'd say yes.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:43 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Exactly! Razz

Anyone looking forward to seeing Prometheus? That's been on my radar for a while, and I'm more than likely going to be watching it near opening day.

Yes, actually. The Alien movies are some of the few horror movies that I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:45 am

I still jump at that one same part in the first Alien movie. I know it's coming, I know when it happens. But still I jump.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:49 am

That alien only wanted a hug, its not its fault that dallas had a weak heart.

aliens are misunderstood creatures that only want hugs and kisses, its just that humans are inferior and die by the slightest touch Shrug
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:09 am

"Face full of Alien Wing wong."

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horror Movies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-