The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Horror Movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Horror Movies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:16 am

*My face when I read that*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:18 am

Face Huggers was a misprint. It was actually supposed to be Face Humpers. Least that's the way I hear em.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:20 am

Well H.R giger likes to phallicate everything he draws so I wouldnt be suprised if that was true Razz
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:13 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'll watch the Thing just because I've watched the other iterations . The original version gave me nightmares as a little kid. I do like that Mary Winstead in the new one tho I've seen her in a few other movies. Its a shame because I did see one scene, it was a combo CGI/puppetry and looked good. Ahh it will be on netfilx soon I bet.

See that is totally why I watched the new one. I got Bailey to watch the 80's one last semester, so we both wanted to see how the new one was. Worth it in the end? Well, like I said we both enjoyed it, so I'd say yes.

The 80's version was the second remake of the franchise, The original was made in 1951 It was called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Its interesting to watch the original and the remakes which were made almost 30 and 20 years apart 1951,1982,2011 respectively.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:17 am

I prefer the 80's one myself cause it's the first one I seen. Haven't seen the one from the 50's. New one "eh".

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:32 am

The new one had some big shoes to fill. The original 50's version is considered a classic by many and Carpenters 80's film is a masterpiece. I do believe sometimes its best not to remake some movies unless you can really improve them. I'll check out the new one just because I'm a film buff

Last edited by rrwatch on Thu May 10, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:54 pm

I like both 80's and 50's version, each one is totally different, fun and intresting to watch.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:45 am

with prometheus coming out soon I also want another sequal to "predators"
Predaderses; electric boogaloo.
Give me that and Ill be happy and shut up.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:46 am

I wouldn't recommend the new one simply for the whole "Horror Movie Aspect". More as a "Nothing on the telly worth watching" aspect in all honesty.

I really have had enough of prequels. Just start something new.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:51 am

I would recommend it for the awesomness value of the predator fight scenes, and the fact that it pays a humbling homage to the original.

What I crave is mostly another Arnold predator movie, him trying to hunt down the predators coming to earth for practice, and seeing him kicking some serious ass.

We wouldnt see Arnold until the ten minute mark where a predator is about to get his kill. We see a hand, it taps the predator on the shoulder. He turns *Blam* Shotgun blast to the face,
"Im back." Cut to a black screen and the vizor predator sound then the title.. Pr3dator..

Everyone in the audiance:

Last edited by jolli-timer on Fri May 11, 2012 6:31 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:08 am

...*runs to the bathroom*

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:11 am

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:15 am

Was that a twilight vampire after...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:17 am

.. Thinking

[Edit] Oh.. I get it Horror Movies - Page 3 1931472354

Last edited by jolli-timer on Fri May 11, 2012 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Slow brain..)
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:57 am

Horror Movies - Page 3 1931472354

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horror Movies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-