The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Star Wars The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 pm

I never noticed lag on any of the planets in SWTOR. Sorry. I love Hoth!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 pm

well maybe its because of the fact that my computer had a processor that 5 years old. My current laptop works pretty well but for some reason it seems to lag like crazy at some points (were talking ms in the THOUSANDS). Although, I tend to get crazy lag spikes on sunday nights and haven't played the game other than on a sunday but STILL.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Yeah, that's not your comp or the game. That's the joy of campus life! lol
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:45 pm

10pm on a sunday night? thats everybody scrambling to do the work that they neglected to do all weekend long
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:32 am

I have a new motherboard so I have no issues with KOTOR anymore Smile
Do you guys know if The Republic is free to play yet?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 pm

From the SWTOR site:

Today we are excited to announce that the global launch date of the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Free-to-Play option will be November 15, 2012. This release will be simultaneous across all of the territories and countries The Old Republic™ is available.

If you’re a paying Subscriber at the launch of the Free-to-Play option on November 15th, you will be granted all of the Complimentary Cartel Coins currently listed on your Cartel Coin Ledger page, plus a one-time grant of 250 Complimentary Cartel Coins!

Additionally, we are extending the Rewards Program! All former subscribers who reactivate their subscription by the new date of December 20, 2012 at 11:59pm CST will be granted Complimentary Cartel Coins for their prior paid months up to November 15, 2012. For more information on all of the rewards you could potentially receive, visit www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/FREE.

So in 4 days
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Yay Very Happy= :D Well after I am bored of AC3, Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 I will get around to playing it Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:23 pm

the best part about the free to play option is that they are letting you access the BEST part of the game for FREE and making you pay for the crappy part of it, kind of feel sorry for them but not really
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:43 am

Well, I would rather not spend $15 a week/month on it :/
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 am

if they made you spend $15 a week they would be down to 0 subs from the several hundred thousand that they are at. All I was saying was that usually you have to pay for the best part of a game, not get it given to you for free.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:47 am

I understand that.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:07 am

Can't believe that this game has barely been out a year and there is already an expansion being released later this year. Definitely debating pre-ordering it, get 5 days early access AND it'll be cheaper.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:31 am

Finally downloaded this game, stuck naming my Sith Warrior. HELP!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:53 pm

I try to name all of my characters after metal musicians/demons, gods, or the like from religious lore. What server are you playing on?
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:44 am

I really wish I didn't sell my gaming rig lol
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:10 am

This new event is insane, so much butthurt over the PvP, I personally don't agree with the people from the same faction killing others, I'm a bit of a sucker for Imperial allegiance, but still, seeing everyone cry is insane
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:59 am

I don't even know what my server is, I just know that I am on Korriban doing Sith Quests.

Came up with Akari Eleanor for my Sith Warrior, and because I love mustangs Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:43 am

you should change to The Shadowlands and remake your character, we can level up together then, I have another Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor there that I have barely touched.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:00 am

But I like my current one >_< are the servers all similar, just having different names? Or are some PVE but no storyline? I have no clue as I have only played KOTOR before this.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:12 am

they sort of are but you have some PvE (Player versus Environment)--basically doing operatives (high level missions that require 8-16 players working as a team to complete them), some PvP (Player versus Player), some RP (Roleplaying), and then you have the RPPVP (Roleplaying AND Player versus Player) servers. They all have different rules but the quests are exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:26 am

Ah I see, I knew PVP and PVE, just not the other two. If you want to join me gaming on SWTOR later, add me: Akari-Eleanor.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:34 am

You on the Shadowlands Server?
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Nope, I have no idea what server it is, it never tells me.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:54 pm

We can only play together if we're on the same server, it should tell you at the top of your character selection screen
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 am

Ah I see, I shall find out tomorrow. Finished all Korriban starter missions and now I am at the next part Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: MMOs and Role Playing-
Jump to: