The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

WORKAHOLICS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

WORKAHOLICS Empty
PostSubject: WORKAHOLICS   WORKAHOLICS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:54 am

Discovered this little gem a couple weeks ago from my room mate. It airs on comedy central, but the first season is on netflix and the second season readily available from streaming sites.

Definitely one of the funniest shows that I have seen in the last couple years. Every episode I have seen so far has been a riot!

Here is a link for some background on the show: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please note that I have capitalized my sentences. That is how serious I am about this show.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

WORKAHOLICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORKAHOLICS   WORKAHOLICS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:41 am

And yet you didn't capitalise 'Netflix'? Interesting.. Suspect

I wonder what we're supposed to make of that. Thinking
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

WORKAHOLICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORKAHOLICS   WORKAHOLICS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:59 pm

I been watching it since the first season. I love it!.... my wife is meh... but she is the one who had to reform me from that lifestyle. (I was Adam) I'd still be eating from paper plates and buying new socks instead of washing the dirty ones if it wasn't for that woman.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

WORKAHOLICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORKAHOLICS   WORKAHOLICS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:45 pm

netflix has fallen out of a favor with me for the time being, but dont let my personal feelings sway you from copious amounts of laughter!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WORKAHOLICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORKAHOLICS   WORKAHOLICS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORKAHOLICS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: