The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

warriors orochi 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:42 pm

the game finally comes out outside of japan on march 20th. and its the 1st game in the series to be released on the ps3. the other 2 were on ps2 and xbox 360.

for those that havent heard of this series before, it is (imo) the best warriors series. It is a mix of samurai warriors and dynasty warriors, in an original fictional story. its got characters and locations from both, as well as some characters based off of chinese and japanese folktales, and this one will also have characters from other koei franchises, like ryu hayabusa, ayane, and joan of arc.

there is 120+ characters, and you pick 3 characters to take into battle. this game also has a level editor that lets you change all kinds of things and share these levels and play other peoples levels. its not a great editor, but still something worth messing around with.

it also has 2 player online co-op, which is why I am making this topic. I am not sure if i am going to buy it on ps3 or 360, so I am curious how many of you guys here might buy this game.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 am

I will. Love the Warriors series.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:06 pm

because there is no english dub sony wont allow a retail release so its only available on the ps3 through psn, for 50 bucks. i just bought it. oddlyit didnt sow how big the download was, but it is 11gigs
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
because there is no english dub sony wont allow a retail release so its only available on the ps3 through psn, for 50 bucks. i just bought it. oddlyit didnt sow how big the download was, but it is 11gigs

DAMN IT! I need internets...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:30 am

.... Yay?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:53 pm

this game is so different from previous ones. it looks so distinct where 1 and 2 looked very similar visually this feels like its done on a totally different engine. and the story is very different as well.instead of doing the whole choose 1 side play all their missions then do another side etc etc you go back in time to try to save more warriors. at any time you can attempt the final battle, but youll end up failing it if you dont have enough forces. but sometimes to save someone you need to do something elsefirst before they could be saved. for example one of the 1st levels you go back to a battle where ma chaooriginally fled, while others covered his escape and they all ended up dead. this time ma chao doesnt flee and sticks around and is able to save everyone but hong zhong, because hong zhong closed the gates and sealed himself in with the enemy to buy everyone more time, when you go back you cant get to him, but after you save pang de and talk to him at camp he talks about how he say something that might help you save hong zhong, so now you go do another mission where you get siege weapons, and now when you replay that mission the siege weapons are there and you can use them to open the gate to get to hong zhong, and rescue him.

and speaking of siege weapons you actualyl get to control them. you can aim and fire those arrow things, the catapults, and my personal favorite you get to drive those (previously annoying) lion things that shoot fire) in fact when i got in it I rode it around the rest of the level annhiliahting everyone including the rest of the officers
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:21 am

*Sits in a corner all huffy*
I don't want it anyway.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Xbox and Europe get discs, so you can import or buy it on an xbox, or buy an xbox, or just move with the times and get internet
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Liam has had internet.
Circumstances prevent him from having it now.
Please don't assume. Smile

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:42 am

that last comment was a joke, the rest still stands
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xbox and Europe get discs, so you can import or buy it on an xbox, or buy an xbox, or just move with the times and get internet

I'm a Euro I get the discs!
Never shout that loud cause it sounds like something bad.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

warriors orochi 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: warriors orochi 3   warriors orochi 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warriors orochi 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-