The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:28 pm

This looks so good. I read the book and loved it. Since I'm a part time history buff and full time nerd I am drooling until it comes out.

Last edited by CobaltMonkey on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ninjad for Great Justice! And to make the code work.)
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:10 pm

is something not loading? or did you put a ton of line breaks before you typed? Razz

i can highlight something there, but all i can see is the forum background
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:27 pm

How is it now, B?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter 1282
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
is something not loading? or did you put a ton of line breaks before you typed? Razz

i can highlight something there, but all i can see is the forum background
'
Sorry about that. Im not sure what happened but it looks like its ok now. Thanks to Co'monk. I guess I was too excited when i posted.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:55 am

Happy to help. Smile

You clicked the "Insert Flash" instead of the "Insert Video" right next to it. I'm not sure why the Flash one doesn't work, but I've never seen it successfully used.

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Anyone else think this is going to flop? .. Seems like the action scenes, are mostly set in a green screen acre wood Razz
also feel like this story doesn't have any meat on the bones.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:38 pm

The book was excellent. I've seen some previews that looked decent and I friended it on Facebook... and in the USA Lincoln is almost as popular as Justin Beiber no way will it flop. Plus don't forget the upcoming Seth Grahame-Smith penned
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:08 am

I dunno. It's weird. "Four Score and Seven Years ago Our Forefathers came back as the living dead!"

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I dunno. It's weird. "Four Score and Seven Years ago Our Forefathers came back as the living dead!"

I know its weird but its also an imaginative twist on the definitive war that shaped the USA. Lincoln looks like a badazz and the Civil War wasn't fought about states rights but because Vampires wanted to keep slaves like livestock. I know you like your vampires all sparkly like Twilight Liam, but I prefer the bloody denizens of hell version. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:33 am

Oh good Jesus no. Was watching the fourth Underworld Movie this weekend. There was one scene that had Lisa ask "Did she just rip out his Adams Apple?" "Yes, that's a vampire. Not a glitter covered peado that watches young teens while they sleep." "What the hell is that big hairy thing then?" "That's a werewolf. A proper one. That doesn't look like an overgrown Collie." "..."

I will admit it is an interesting twist on history and could be quite entertaining, and the thoughts of a Lincoln clad stove pipe hat wearing, weird beard in a black suit... I just convinced myself.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter   Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: