The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Game of Thrones: Season 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:53 pm

In the states its on HBO.. no "adverts" but I do pay a premium for it. Dayum this show has some powerful women in it. Yara Greyjoy the lusty lass who commands 30 ships to her brother Theons one. Daenerys Targaryen has dragons and feels she is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. Margaery Tyrell tho recently widowed, will she take up the reins of power her husband had. Arya Stark now has an adept assassin at her disposal who owes her two deaths. Catelyn Stark and her huge lesbian companion. Cersei Lannister mother of the King. Melisandre who seems to control Robert Baratheon. These ladies are taking over the show as the men die off.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:01 am

Powerful women alright. And all the while the other men are being over shadowed by the imp. Love it.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:24 am

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Six hours to GOT !! I am so hooked, I think I have to buy the books now.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:50 am

Another good show, Theon really lets his little head do his thinking for him. I don't see any good coming of it especially when it allows prisoners to go free. Did anyone else notice the wilding girl Jon snow is hanging with looks like a young Caroline Kennedy ??? Hmm wondering who betrayed Daenarys... I have an idea but I'll have to wait til next week to see I guess. Only six more days! lol
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:02 am

Lisa after the end of last nights epi; "Hurry up and read the book I wanna know what happens next!"

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:39 am

One of Daenery's servants was missing, I bet she is hiding or something and knows who took the dragons. I think it could be the odd guy that could replicate himself.

Theon Greyjoy is such a traitor!!! GRRRRR!!! I wonder where will the girl is taking the Stark brothers.

I think it is great that there are also powerful women. Most series have powerful men and the women are just "company". Here they have their own roles and plots.

I do hope that the Black Watch do not think that Jon Snow has run away. I think he will meet the other army and the King outside the wall. Maybe his uncle is also with them?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:47 am

I can see Daenrys going crazy on everyone when her dragons are bigger all "Should've given me a boat dumbass. Told you I would burn you out." Cierse is an idiot. And when that cow shit hit Joffery I got a tickle in my spine then nearly orgasmed when Tyrion slapped him.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:13 am

@ Seyel, that duplicating guy was a warlock irc, they would want dragons I think. I have no idea if Jon Snow will find the Rangers before he is discovered by the wilding I like his prisoner she is crafty.

@Liam I loved both scenes where Joffery got hit by the cow pie...... I liked it even better when Tyrion put the smackdown on him for being stupid. I hope I don't have to wait til next season for them Dragons to grow up. I wonder if Arys got recognized at dinner by Lord Baelish ?? I think so he would seee how he could use the information to benefit himself.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:00 pm

I absulutely despise the inhuman filth that is Joffery...

but this series just keeps getting better and better, when it is over it's straigt to the third book, I must know what happens. I must.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:51 am

I'm catching up with the TV series on the books now.

I feel sorry for the guy who plays Joffery though, He'll get some slack for his character.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:54 am

Very true, but that is what you get for playing a
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:06 am

And considering he lives in Dublin. Oy Vey.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:09 am

Dem Dubliners..
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:13 am

Poor fella probably won't be able to walk down the street without hearing "How's your Uncle-Daddy and your Aunt-Mammy?"

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:36 am

/\ /\ Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:44 am

(o.O) Que?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:09 pm

I think there is only a couple of more episodes left. I have to wait for my wife to come home before I start watching it. I can't believe she puts her patients well being before my tv watching pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:21 am

^lols^ I'm past last weeks episode in the books and nearing the the end of the second. I'm all "I know what happens next to Lisa" and she's all "I will kill you!"

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:50 am

Hahaha I don't doubt that she would too !! I know how she would handle "Zombie Liam " I will be reading these books for sure too. I just don't want to have too many spoilers !!
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:23 am

I could not resist and had to read the end of the book. I had not even started that one, I am still finishing the first one... but I just needed to know, lol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:51 am

Started on the third myself this morning.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:04 am

I still need to buy it but I know what I am going to do this summer: play lots of Skyrim and read as much as I can these books. Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:06 am

I have em all. Bought a "collection" box thing for the first four and got Dance of Dragons seperately fair cheap too, €40 for the lot.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:15 am

I never saw that collection [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I need to go to Waterstones or have a look online.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 2   Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones: Season 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: