The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:41 pm

yea I can help. connection issues pop up every once in a while, however they are not that bad, I play online all the time. youve probably just had some bad luck
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:26 am

OK I guess I'll send you a friend request again nobody ?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 am

if the ? is because you arent sure what my psn is then its nobody7x7 (its on the left under my avatar)

also I have noticed a lot of connection issues lately. might be all the new people playing from the holidays

EDIT: also tourny this weekend if anyone is interested

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 am

I am just one trophy from the plat, it's the friendly competition one and I'm going online in half an hour, is any one around to help me out with it ?, I just need to invite someone to a versus match and simply complete that match.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:52 am

well that was fun mitch.

shame your internet craps out.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:39 am

Yea, I checked and our speed is way below what it usually is, don't know what's up with it. Thanks for the games though and helping me get my last online trophy, I have the platinum now Very Happy= :D . Spike is looking like my favourite character, his supers are good, he gains ap really quickly and his teleport is awesome, really don't like sackboy much, he is unique but he doesn't do enough damage quick enough.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:17 am

you wanna know why sackboy sucks?

Quote :
Sackboy changes

Level 1 Super - Increase cost from 100 to 150 AP
Level 2 Super - Increase cost from 325 to 400 AP
Level 3 Super - Increase cost from 600 to 750 AP
Jam Session (Neutral Triangle) - Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 10 AP
Cakeinator (Neutral Circle) - Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 20 AP
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:15 pm

since the last time anyone posted here they have added kat and emmet, and on tuesday they are adding isaac clark (dead space) and zues (god of war) they are also releasing a major patch which will be rebalancing so much stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale   Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: