Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Sniper Elite V2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:56 pm

I don't know if there is a thread about this game even though there should be. its pretty awesome, and you guys should check it out.
I already got about 24 hours played and going for platinum
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Sniper Elite V2 is a third person tactical WWII shooter and the sequel to 2005's Sniper Elite."

Last edited by jolli-timer on Wed May 09, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:09 pm

There is DLC where you get to kill Hitler !!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:10 pm

I know! Razz the attention to detail of the hitler model is so good, that he even has the infamous one testicle.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:45 pm

If this is what I think it is, I remember my dad playing the first Sniper Elite. Seemed really interesting.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:49 pm

I bought the first game on the Wii a week before this one, its pretty good, just a little bit flawed. But its fun.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:50 pm

I thought it was a small indie game released on Steam.
scratch Shrug
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Very Happy= :D No, it was developed by rebellion and came out on most of the systems at that time, it just never got the recognition it deserved.

Bias against rebellion.. maybe ? Most of their games seem to go under the radar, even though most of them are pretty good.
Back to top Go down

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:07 pm

That trailer made me want to try the demo. Looked pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:08 pm

The demo completely sold this game to me, its pretty awesome as well Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Well, if I enjoy the game, I can easily see myself buying this after Prototype 2 (Which looks as if it will consume a good chunk of my summer!) Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Very Happy= :D you wont regret it ( that is to say if you like the demo)
Back to top Go down

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Honestly, Im easily impressed by most shooters (TimeShift, a game not many people liked, is one of my favorite FPS of all time). Im fairly certain I'll like this game. Wink
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Downloaded the demo just now. Played through it a couple of times and...I must say, this is quite fun. I absolutely love the bullet mechanics. I'm not going to lie, I giggled like mad when I managed to blow up a Nazi's grenade by shooting it and watching it go off in slow motion...I'll hopefully pick this up somewhat soon.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Been playing the Assassinate the fuhrer.. and damn, getting a shot into that bastard is a challange.. still havent beaten it, due to my obsession for Sniper eliteism.

but over all I like it, nothing special but a fun challange.. Besides.. you get to kill hitler, what is not to like Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:08 pm

I gave Sniper Elite difficulty a go on the demo. Not too bad, I'd say. I can see it being a challenge on the full game, but nothing too difficult.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:11 pm

No, it wasnt necesserally difficult. Just frustrating.

you think you can sneek past him, NO. you think you can pick him up and hide the body, NO.

Wanna kill that guy running towards you ? Lol no wind! FFOFOFFOFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *wind sound effects."
Back to top Go down

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's Hitler's stache tbh. Just another set of eyes. On a serious note, I love it when an opposing sniper spots me from a good distance...even though Im barely noticeable. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Very Happy= :D

Yeah, thats true.. change the hair then its chaplin. Take away the mustache.. It's some dude from your neighbourhood.
Also it helps thinking of everything he did, and that your time machine fantasy is almost coming to life (although not as satisfying)

The AI isnt the smartest in this game but damn, they have good vision.
Back to top Go down

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Lmao. I personally can't wait to shoot Hitler right in the eye and watch the gore that ensues.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Me neither Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Okay, I may be addicted to the demo. I've easily played through the first section 100 or so times...Mop up all the Nazis in that sequence and then restart the mission. It's just so damn fun.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Sniper Elite V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Elite V2   Sniper Elite V2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Good.. GOOooooooooooooooooooood
Back to top Go down

Sniper Elite V2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top