The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Scrubs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scrubs Empty
PostSubject: Scrubs   Scrubs Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm

So I've been watching this a lot recently, and I've come to the conclusion that I miss this show a LOT. Really a shame they cancelled it...Anyone else watch it/miss it?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Scrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrubs   Scrubs Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Never has a show made me cry when it was over as scrubs did.. I couldnt face the fact that I would never see all of those characters.. Sad
Back to top Go down

Scrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrubs   Scrubs Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:49 pm

I know! The season 8 finale was so well done. I was choking back tears at the flash forward, just because it was awesome seeing all the characters in those spots...With that said, Ill be one of the first to admit that I liked season 9 as well, even if it didnt have all the main characters. Dr. Cox made that show for me, so the fact that he was still a huge character was a major plus for me.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Scrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrubs   Scrubs Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:52 pm

What season 9.. And yeah the flashback scene had me bawling in the shower, with ice cream and celine dion love will go on on loop.
Back to top Go down

Scrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrubs   Scrubs Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Were you not a fan of the last season? I can't really say I blame you. I mean, losing JD alone meant it was going to last. Still, it gave me a few laughs so I have to say I was disappointed when it was cut.

I watched the entire season 4 this weekend on Netflix...Oh my goodness the memories. I cannot believe how much I was cracking up, and Ive seen all of the episodes multiple times!
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Scrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrubs   Scrubs Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Loved that show for a number of seasons, then it became to surreal the characters became parodies of themselves. Still I do watch the reruns and I always have this vision of J.D dancing around in a room filled with red balloons dancing to 99 Luft Ballons by Nina.
Back to top Go down

Scrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrubs   Scrubs Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:02 pm

@rrwatch wrote:
Loved that show for a number of seasons, then it became to surreal the characters became parodies of themselves. Still I do watch the reruns and I always have this vision of J.D dancing around in a room filled with red balloons dancing to 99 Luft Ballons by Nina.

Bah! I really need to find out what episode that is, because I was trying to find it the other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrubs   Scrubs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrubs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: