The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Office; Scranton Branch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

The Office; Scranton Branch. Empty
PostSubject: The Office; Scranton Branch.   The Office; Scranton Branch. Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:22 pm

All the antics and shenanigans of the office deserves a thread. Discuss Very Happy= :D

Just watched all of the seven season, and it has become one of my favorite shows. Shame that steve quit Sad Anyone watched or is watching it ?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Office; Scranton Branch.   The Office; Scranton Branch. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:50 pm

I've never watched this one.
What's it about? What draws you to it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Office; Scranton Branch.   The Office; Scranton Branch. Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:41 am

Its a mockumentary about a paper selling company and its employees

the characters is the "drawing" factor for me, they are so great and you get surprisingly emotionally attatched to almost all of them, it is also very well written and the comedy is great too.

it makes you cringe at the akwardness and then burst out with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Office; Scranton Branch.   The Office; Scranton Branch. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:06 am

Jim is my personal fave.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Office; Scranton Branch.   The Office; Scranton Branch. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:12 pm

OMG Jolli...You had this thread and never told me? Sad
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Office; Scranton Branch.   The Office; Scranton Branch. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Very Happy= :D The Office; Scranton Branch. 915210
Sorry in the midst of all the show threads I actually forgot about it Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Office; Scranton Branch.   The Office; Scranton Branch. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:25 pm

It's cool! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok so I caught an old episode the other night.It was when Dwight betrayed Micheal and talked to Jan about replacing Micheal as Regional Manager,making Micheal assistant to.
Micheal after busting Dwight's ass made him feel like a chump that he is.
Loved it.

My favorite episode of all time-

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Office; Scranton Branch.   The Office; Scranton Branch. Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:48 am

I haven't watched the US version, I only watched the original one. I guess it should be very similar, though. I don't think it had that many seasons, I think it stopped in the 4th or so and after that they did just a few Christmas specials, but I cannot be sure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Office; Scranton Branch.   The Office; Scranton Branch. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Office; Scranton Branch.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: