The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:21 am

No we don't. >.>
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:22 am

LOVE IT DAMN YOU! LOVE THEM! THEN MAYBE THEY WILL STOP!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Six wrote:
Sorry guys. I know a couple of you have sent me invites for this game but...well...just like an Insom game, this P.O.S doesn't work at all for me. It freezes and locks up all the time.
You sure it's not just your computer not being able to handle it?

I've personally had like 1-2 lockups TOTAL in my tens of hours into the game so far.

It's also really really fun for me. If you like pokemon and don't mind playing for like 20 minutes or so and then coming back to it later (unless you're near the beginning where you level up a lot which restores your energy) then you will love this game.

My only complaint is that it's not on iPhones as well, but maybe in the future. Well that and any bugs typically found in betas.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

I find the game's a bit slow at times and I think it has locked up once, but my laptop doesn't seem to like "games like that". It hates Global Resistance too.

I don't intend to be mean Jmw, but you're spamming the wrong Fb account with Outernauts invites. Razz I'm blocking all Outernauts requests since I can't accept them.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I find the game's a bit slow at times and I think it has locked up once, but my laptop doesn't seem to like "games like that". It hates Global Resistance too.

I don't intend to be mean Jmw, but you're spamming the wrong Fb account with Outernauts invites. Razz I'm blocking all Outernauts requests since I can't accept them.
Sowwwyy.

You were in my "Outernauts players" thing on the game, so I figured you played.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Really? I wonder why I'd show up in your list. scratch
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Really? I wonder why I'd show up in your list. scratch
Bugs, etc. Assuming.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:43 am

"Friends list" deal, if someone checked it out they would show up?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 am

I got TONS of lockups on a Mac Pro dual core machine with 12 GB of RAM. However, I have found the last couple of days that it runs MUCH more smoothly in Chrome whereas it ALWAYS grinds to a halt after only a few minutes in Safari or Firefox.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Yeah, I couldn't even play it in Firefox but it runs fine in Chrome for me.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Just so you guys know its my son playing my Outernauts. Keep sending invites and Ill try to get to them in time. I dont always remember to, and he never checks any notifications even on his own account.

Does anyone know when they actually release the game?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 pm

They're releasing another round of beta invites. Given that the game still has plenty of bugs I would hope they're NOT releasing it soon.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:28 pm

It seems it. I heard him complaining it wasn't working a couple times today while he played. And looking at some of the past posts it might be because FireFox is our default browser.
I can say he LOVES the game but called it a Pokemon rip off. lol
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:29 pm

If you have it, try playing it in Chrome. It runs like a dog in firefox.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Yeah, Chrome is like twice as good as FF for it.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:37 pm

soooo i have 7 codes to give away. people can msg me if theyed like a go at the game. its in beta, so dont be surprised if you run into issues (there have been a few). make sure your clear your internet cache before you sign up. it seems to help the game run properly.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:24 am

I played it, liked it.. my first impressions after 2 minutes of playing... Pókémon... That is all.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:21 am

^That^
Then I stopped playing cause it's broken and can't be arsed waiting for a fix that doesn't come.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:45 am

I don't know if it was because I was playing by myself (I don't think so because there is certainly lots to do) but I just got bored with it. Overall loading of stuff was slow too.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Its on steam everybody!
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 am

its running a lot smoother now

and outernauts isnt on steam?
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Jolli The Friendly Ghost wrote:
Its on steam everybody!

its running a lot smoother now

and outernauts isnt on steam?
Oh. Haha. Old post.

There's an Awesomenauts on Steam, but no Outernauts.

I haven't touched this game in IDK how long. At least a month.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 pm

I'm so Confused, so.. sorry for the confusion.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Maybe he got confused by someone saying they'd rather it was on steam for a certain amount of money?

Also, I wonder how the reviews of this game will change as it gets more and more polished. A lot of the gripes about energy from old reviews/previews are not even applicable now with how much better the system is.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Tenth Nation
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:12 pm

yea, and if people saw it on the weekend but never touched it again, theyd be left thinking 20 energy cost 2400 lunar (or just +5 energy boosts for 500 and thus only costing you 2000 lunar)

3 mins for energy regen now + a helmet that gives you 15% decrease in regen time.

also:
EGGS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]   Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outernauts (by Insomniac Games) [Facebook game!!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Mobile and Social Games-
Jump to: