The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Words with Friends

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Words with Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:55 pm

I can't wait to play this game with my wife because unlike Scrabble it automatically wont let you play non-existent words. I think we last played Scrabble about 10 years ago when she insisted on using "swhorl". I knew it was hopeless so I've never played again with her.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I can't wait to play this game with my wife because unlike Scrabble it automatically wont let you play non-existent words. I think we last played Scrabble about 10 years ago when she insisted on using "swhorl". I knew it was hopeless so I've never played again with her.
This is how fights happen.

You took the easy and smart way out.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Some of the words I've seen played shouldn't be considered words. It's getting a bit silly. Puzzled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:43 pm

@Azira wrote:
Some of the words I've seen played shouldn't be considered words. It's getting a bit silly. Puzzled

Qis. Razz
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Dee. Zee.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:30 am

It could be a word in a different language.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:45 pm

It doesn't take non english words (or at least isn't supposed to but still does sometimes)

brrr
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:52 pm

It could be a word in a different language.

Yeah, that could be true if your'e from a farkin different planet !! * runs into living room and restarts 10 year old Scrabble argument with wife*
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:18 pm

I currently have four games going right now, but I won't be accepting any more. After I'm done these games I'm not playing WwF anymore.

I've had pretty rotten luck with the game and haven't one a single game since I started playing (which is around 10 games now) so I don't see myself playing this anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Maybe you're just bad.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 pm

You're so nice.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:33 pm

I haven't won one game with Ratchett ! I've lost at least 3 or four ! But they are very challenging and the last game was within 5 points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:10 pm

You've given me a run for my money on a couple of those games, Rr. I got lucky on the last one.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:55 pm

I enjoy good players, makes me better too !
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:08 am

My uncle kills me on every game I play against him.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:02 am

Everybody kills me on every game I play.
Except Ecr. He grammatically rapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Alright, no one invite me on Words With Friends for a while. Taking a bit of a break.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:26 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Alright, no one invite me on Words With Friends for a while. Taking a bit of a break.

I've lost 3 games in a row to you by exactly 5 points. I've been looking for my self esteem.... its around here someplace I think...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words with Friends   Words with Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words with Friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Mobile and Social Games-
Jump to: