The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Current Graphics Requests | updated 1 Oct

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

Current Graphics Requests | updated 1 Oct Empty
PostSubject: Current Graphics Requests | updated 1 Oct   Current Graphics Requests | updated 1 Oct Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:28 pm

This thread is for displaying current graphics requests so they are easier to find for graphics request takers, including the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

If you are looking for someone to create something for you, please use the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post your request there.

If you are interested in completing a request, you may find a list of current requests here. Please indicate that you have taken a request in the GRAFX Request Thread. When you have finished a request, please post the completed request in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

Current Requests:

jolli-timer wrote:
Can somebody make a sig out of this wallpaper, similar in style of my max payne sig.
With a gif of various scenes from the trailer ?
Spoiler:

jolli-timer wrote:

What about forgetting about the gif, just having the picture with "we came from them. They will come for us" And with jollitimer somewhere appropriate.
Currently taken by: -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have a request:

I would like a banner for the Ultimate Food and Drink thread. Not too big: maybe max dimensions will be 500w x 200h. MUST SHOW FOOD. I leave it up to the request taker(s) to decide what kind of good they want to put in it. Maybe with a "bubbly" text for the title, but can be changed if you feel it's appropriate.

Will accept multiple takers.

FrankenSix wrote:
Anyone up for a banner? To follow our spooky theme I was thinking of a new banner with "halloweeny" like video game characters. Some zombies. Maybe Silent Hill guys and the like. Anything from horror games would work.

I was going to try to whip one up myself, but I just havent had the time yet.

Completed Requests:
SayberBang - MyLittlePony sig. Taken by Six. Completed
jolli-timer - Bane sig taken by Daniel. Completed
redhamuSLA - Danny Devito head pngs taken by Liam. Completed
jolli-timer - Ghost sig taken by Six. Completed
Back to top Go down

Current Graphics Requests | updated 1 Oct

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: Graphic Artists (sigs, manip, etc)-